DCS FRENCHPACK V3

Hi guys. The walls can be found in the statics "DIM' tank wall".

Hi, you are totally right :) ... I confused them amongst the statics of your other Pack: DIM' New Static Pack

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=242793

I've updated my PDF .. I use those catalogs to more quickly find the objects that I might need or want when creating a mission, have them on a tablet besides the PC :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

@Rudel This is a wonderful Idea and infinitive!

And resource.

Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

You are welcome :) I do this kind of note taking a lot, as it helps me to make better use of my time when on the Mission Editor .. this is one that I did for one of your Mods :)

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hYcS6TTkq2tpemOerw?e=WJwbJf

I havent used this Mod in a while, so I'm not sure if it still working .. it was useful for helicopter missions, but I havent flown the Shark on a while, as there are so many new planes to learn (F-18, F-16 and now the JF-17) :D

Cheers

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Dear Nicolas,

I enjoy the Tracma unit, it adds a lot to the french airbases at some of my missions:

lfvmtik.jpg

Km9Dk6v.jpg

xm5sSJy.jpg

However, it doesnt look realistic when I try to get it to move .. could you please create a version with a driver on it?

Thanks a lot for sharing these models with us :thumbup:

@Rudel : I took the liberty of putting your pdf in the first post as it is a very nice and simple summary of the content :)

No problem, glad to help :)

• 3 months later...

Help

Hi guys, I'm at a complete loss. I've been doing exactly what the instructions say, Savedgames\username\dcsopenbeta\mods\tech etc and I cant find them when I use mission editor. Also, where's this "****ing manual" I keep hearing about? All Ive managed to find is that nice pdf cataloging those great and imaculate 3d models of french military vehicles. No additional info. Can anyone shed some light on this or atleast send me the manual. Also I cant find a link to V3.

Hi guys, I'm at a complete loss. I've been doing exactly what the instructions say, Savedgames\username\dcsopenbeta\mods\tech etc and I cant find them when I use mission editor. Also, where's this "****ing manual" I keep hearing about? All Ive managed to find is that nice pdf cataloging those great and imaculate 3d models of french military vehicles. No additional info. Can anyone shed some light on this or atleast send me the manual. Also I cant find a link to V3.

Hi .

You can choose them in the missions editor in artillery and armored category and you must choose France as a country

Np0ocQK.png

Edited by sushy73

• 4 weeks later...
I don't see any links to download (or V2 either)?

according to this the mod is not available anymore.

white-sky a écrit : Ok donc,

Pour vous informer un minimum (un minimum je suis sûr que vous comprendrez). Le FrenchPack dans ses composantes développées par moi-même vont certainement être intégrés dans le simulateur de manière officielle. Il est encore trop tôt pour vous faire une annonce de ce qui se prépare. Quoiqu'il arrive, je suis au regret de vous informer que j'ai pris la décision de supprimer le lien de téléchargement du FrenchPack. Je préfère faire les choses proprement.

Je vous remercie du fond du coeur de votre soutien sur les dernières années, sans cela je dois bien admettre que je n'aurais jamais trouvé la motivation d'aller aussi loin.

Nicolas Michel

Super nouvelle ! Bravo Dimitriov !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

When I saw the "DIMProtection WallLong" in the catalog, I really thought it was a baguette :music_whistling::lol:

Désolé pour cette blague :doh:

Merci beaucoup pour ce mod magnifique !!

John "Kalon"

Edited by Kalonji
typo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

• 1 month later...
Here I'm speaking english for the whole community:

I'm a little bit surprised that a mod with a such quality doesn't generate more excitment.

Anti french racism perhaps or just impoliteness to not knowing how to say "thanks" to the author after downloading and using?

"French" is not a race, it is a nation. Races are Black, White, etc. Maybe Franco-phobia?

But the popularity of Mirage and mods like Rafale shows no such thing :)

Mod looks awesome, time to check it out. A big "Thank you for sharing" to the creator of the mod.

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

according to this the mod is not available anymore.

white-sky a écrit : Ok donc,

Pour vous informer un minimum (un minimum je suis sûr que vous comprendrez). Le FrenchPack dans ses composantes développées par moi-même vont certainement être intégrés dans le simulateur de manière officielle. Il est encore trop tôt pour vous faire une annonce de ce qui se prépare. Quoiqu'il arrive, je suis au regret de vous informer que j'ai pris la décision de supprimer le lien de téléchargement du FrenchPack. Je préfère faire les choses proprement.

Je vous remercie du fond du coeur de votre soutien sur les dernières années, sans cela je dois bien admettre que je n'aurais jamais trouvé la motivation d'aller aussi loin.

Nicolas Michel

Oh, no testing this then... :(

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

• 5 weeks later...

The mod is no longer available. Perhaps you could try to contact the author directly on Checksix forums ? I'm not sure he's willing to share it anymore. Plus, he's pretty busy on working on a French Navy mod at the moment.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I downloaded a corrupt zip or installed it wrong but if I load this mod it prevents any non-static object from existing in the sim. I can place the objects in mission editor but they are not rendered in the sim. Only player aircraft and static objects load into running mission with this mod. Deleting the mod and associated objects resolves the issue.