Argo campaign transit times?

DimSim

For those who've played the Argo campaign, what are the mission transit times like?

I'm considering buying the campaign but am concerned about the transit times and mission durations. I have perhaps 30-60min free time slots to play a mission. I'm up to about mission 7 in the UN Campaign at present. Finding the missions take >1hr with time acceleration. Most of that time is spent flying to and from objective, worse, the last few missions require formation flying which is erratic with AI pilots changing speeds and altitudes. If I make one mistake, I must repeat the whole mission. I'm more of a causal player.

If I remember rightly it's much the same.

I feel your pain.

I've just started the world's apart campaign. Mission 1 is similar, long transit times off and on the ship but second half of the mission was much better.

I'm not sure why designers add the long slogs. But I suppose we all play differently.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

not being able to save progress is pain in the ass. I feel you very well.

I use time accelerate very often for heli missions

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

For those who've played the Argo campaign, what are the mission transit times like?
Cannot answer that, but try this free campaign, which is designed for beginners but will fit perfectly into your time-window.

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

Thanks for your responses.

I might skip Argo and Worlds Apart for now. I hear Worlds Apart is more hard core as well, which might interest purists more than my casual play.

That campaign looks interesting @astonmartindbs, thanks for sharing.

Oh for save game / save points / rewind & resume. :| Life is too short to repeat repeat.

• 4 weeks later...