[WE DID] Slower updates and new bug fix policy

nessuno0505

Shouldn't have ED slowed down updates and new modules to focus on bug fixes? Instead we still have long time reported bugs in older modules such as f-5, mig-15, ns430 and so on. And the new a-10c II Is about to be released. Now, I can't wait for my a-10c upgrade, but I would have gladly waited some more time to have the old bugs solved in return. Instead no, so what has really changed in ED's policy, assuming It has changed?

Shouldn't have ED slowed down updates and new modules to focus on bug fixes? Instead we still have long time reported bugs in older modules such as f-5, mig-15, ns430 and so on. And the new a-10c II Is about to be released. Now, I can't wait for my a-10c upgrade, but I would have gladly waited some more time to have the old bugs solved in return. Instead no, so what has really changed in ED's policy, assuming It has changed?

Uhm, they’ve reduced the updates to 1 per month, added a beta testing team, and just released a huge update that was almost entirely bug fixing.

I’m pretty sure like any business they have the ability to do more than 1 job at a time.

I want old bugs squashed too, but if you only complain without acknowledging any of this then why would they continue to bug fix? I mean if your gonna complain when they fix things, and gonna complain when they dont, then what’s the point in complaining? Or at least use an argument that makes sense considering the last couple months.

Modules: A10C, F5, F14, F16, F18, F86, AV8B, UH1, Mi8, Ka50, FC3, Supercarrier, CA, P47, P51

• ED Team

We are still on longer patch cycles, this allows more time for testing and fixes.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/changelog/

We are planning a patch on the 30th to fix some AIM-9 issues and launch the A-10C II

Patch status can be found here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=273255

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Shouldn't have ED slowed down updates and new modules to focus on bug fixes?

Ehh... they did.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)