Events and messages in lua

Hi guys! I'm working on the ATC.lua , need some help to find info.

Is there a "place" where to find the total list of events and messages used by DCS?

for example:

['Closed'] = {
       [events.NOTIFY_BIRTH_ON_RAMP_HOT]= { menu = dialogsData.dialogs['Departure Airdrome'].menus['Ready to takeoff'], newStage = 'Ready to takeoff' },
       [events.DENY_TAKEOFF_FROM_AIRDROME]= { menu = dialogsData.dialogs['Departure Airdrome'].menus['Ready to takeoff'], newStage = 'Ready to takeoff' },
       [events.NOTIFY_BIRTH_ON_RUNWAY]= { menu = dialogsData.dialogs['Departure Airdrome'].menus['Taking Off'], newStage = 'Taking Off' },
       [events.CLEAR_TO_TAKEOFF_FROM_AIRDROME]= { menu = dialogsData.dialogs['Departure Airdrome'].menus['Taking Off'], newStage = 'Taking Off' },
       [events.STARTUP_PERMISSION_FROM_AIRDROME]= { menu = dialogsData.dialogs['Departure Airdrome'].menus['Ready to taxi to runway'], newStage = 'Ready to taxi to runway' }
       [Message.wMsgATCClearedToTaxiRunWay]= { menu = dialogsData.dialogs['Departure Airdrome'].menus['Ready to takeoff'], newStage = 'Ready to takeoff' },
       [events.TAKEOFF]= TERMINATE(),
       [events.LANDING]= { menu = dialogsData.dialogs['Departure Airdrome'].menus['Ready to takeoff'], newStage = 'Ready to takeoff' }

You can see there is a list of events and message classes used by the ATC system to move on and off dialogs... I was curious to find if there are other things I can use to improve the ATC system