59th Ravens HARRIER EVENT ( The Jack Jackson Exercise)

=DECOY=

Can this be a track based event? as in track replays, one track per participant?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, do you mean with Tacview

Hi, yeah or it could be both track and tacview.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Su-33 is missing from the mission, make sure it's there for the event! :))))
Thanks for the heads up, I will upload a revision later

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Hi, yeah or it could be both track and tacview.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm happy to provide a tacview per pilot

Hmm, I just tried version C of the mission, still don't see Su-33s. If you can't add them to the blue side then easiest will be to add them to the red side as Russian.

Wait 1, i will double check. I added the aggressor to the blue side

Thx works now!! And thanks alot for setting the bombs nicely.. sorry to be such a pain... but I'd still hope for those rocket pods to be on innermost pylons for less spread if you have time :) :) :)

Well, in that case the rockets on the A-10C, can also be moved one pylon closer to the center.

Not that it makes that much a of difference, but it seems like we will be fighting for millimeters here ^.^.

I think some of the results are going to be really close :smilewink:

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Sorry for the inconvenience but plz remove my participation since i have Integrity Check problems with my installation...

Thnx

Sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting me know

You have been added to the main roster due to cancellation.

Excellent, thanks a lot! :thumbup:

Easiest way is simply jump into any unit, wait 5 seconds then jump in your preferred plane.

Great, that works, thanks!

I tried a couple gun runs in the A10C (latest version of the mission from post 1, version 1.1c), but now I always get INEFFECTIVE PASS, even when I'm sure all 30 projectiles hit within the circle and some of them pretty close to the center. Not sure I understand what it is I'm doing wrong.

Also, can you replace the A-10 gun ammo type with HEI? In CM we get a pretty big spread between HEI and AP rounds. Normally that would be quite okay, but with only 30 rounds, it's tough when you know in advance that 1/5th will be off target and you've only got 24 "good" rounds. :smartass:

Excellent, thanks a lot! :thumbup:

I tried a couple gun runs in the A10C (latest version of the mission from post 1, version 1.1c), but now I always get INEFFECTIVE PASS, even when I'm sure all 30 projectiles hit within the circle and some of them pretty close to the center. Not sure I understand what it is I'm doing wrong.

Also, can you replace the A-10 gun ammo type with HEI? In CM we get a pretty big spread between HEI and AP rounds. Normally that would be quite okay, but with only 30 rounds, it's tough when you know in advance that 1/5th will be off target and you've only got 24 "good" rounds. :smartass:

or TP rounds

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Excellent, thanks a lot!

I will have a look

Sure, why the heck not. I'll take an alternate slot as the lone F-5:

-Ritt

-EDT (-4)

-F-5E Tiger II

Hi, I have added you to the reserves slots.

Thank you

Unfortunately I have to withdraw as the pitch axis roller bolt broke on my joystick and I wont be getting replacement in time. x)

S!

Arrrh that sucks, i hope you get it fixed soon. Catch you at the next event :thumbup:

or TP rounds

Should work as well. My gut feeling tells me TP have a larger spread than HEI, though. Then again, I have no clue whatsoever regarding gun spread of all the other airframes. And considering the A-10's targeting, especially with the C-model, I guess we shouldn't be complaining. IMHO this aircraft is tailor-made for this particular purpose, and I would consider it a personal insult if there weren't at least 3 A-10C among the top 5. Hey fellow Hog drivers, see how I'm raising the bar? :lol:

And yeah, now I'm positively sure I'm gonna screw up big time. :D