Cockpit Textures wishes!

Dwail

Actually since we got new cockpits for A-10C and BlackShark we should also get a brand new cockpit for Huey!

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

• 3 weeks later...

Im sorry, but that is a bad example. Current DCS Huey looks much better than that already. Just because they throw some random lo-res dust specks on doesnt make it an improvement.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Im sorry, but that is a bad example. Current DCS Huey looks much better than that already. Just because they throw some random lo-res dust specks on doesnt make it an improvement.

After looking at the picture and looking at DCS again, I have to agree...

... maybe the OP could provide a side-by-side comparison with the same angle, zoom, lighting, etc.

ROG Z690 Hero ● i9-12900K 5.5GHz ● Giggy RTX 3090 OC ● 32GB 4800MHz ● Firecuda M.2s ● Reverb G2 ● Win11Pro //// A10CII ● AH64D ● AJS37 ● AV8BNA ● C101 ● CEII ● F16C ● F5EII ● F86F ● FA18C ● FC3 ● I16 ● KA50 ● M2000C ● MI8 ● P47D ● SA342 ● SPIT ● UH1H ● Y52

The instruments of the dashboard are very good in the cabin of the Huey of DCS, they have held up very well the time, but .....

Have you seen the textures of the plastic cover of the dashboard ?. In the cockpit of the Xplane 11 Huey they are in 3d and they look amazing and realistic. While in DCS it is a flat and blurred texture that wants to give the feeling of depth, without much success. Same as the screws and other details through the internal fuselage.

When I can, I'll try to upload a photo at the same angle as the Xplane dashboard. But in the photo I sent, which perfectly shows the top of the plastic piece that covers the dashboard, the differences between the Xplane 3d textures and the ugly DCS 2d textures are perfectly seen.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/images/products/huey/Huey-09.jpg

DCS Huey is much higher definition that that UH1 from Xplane.

There are different textures for the cockpit of the Huey, I recently downloaded some 'Nam era paints with custom markings, stickers and plaques in the cockpit and they look epic.

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB

back cabin needs to be improved more than the dashboard. And also non-glassy looking of the gauges and glass reflections of 3d model need some love

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

DCS Huey is much higher definition that that UH1 from Xplane.

There are different textures for the cockpit of the Huey, I recently downloaded some 'Nam era paints with custom markings, stickers and plaques in the cockpit and they look epic.

Can you put the link of the mods for the cabin that you have downloaded?