Unable to select role

carss

Ever since the new update, although I've been able to load till the select role screen, I've absolutely been unable to select any of the roles on the screen. It just stays there on the screen, frozen, I'm unable to scroll down to select. To get it to movie I simply click, then my mouse cursor shows the loading icon and then it just keeps showing that till it ultimately either crashes, or simply shows a completely blank screen where I can't even see my mouse :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Activate your fps counter with right CTRL+Pause and join the server, watch your fps when its stuck at 1-2 fps wait till the frames go up and running. After that try to select your slot. Could take sometimes like 10-15mins i think it depends on the mission and how many players are on the server but i am not sure about that.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

Activate your fps counter with right CTRL+Pause and join the server, watch your fps when its stuck at 1-2 fps wait till the frames go up and running. After that try to select your slot. Could take sometimes like 10-15mins i think it depends on the mission and how many players are on the server but i am not sure about that.

I already tried that, the fps counter before clicking or scrolling is at 67/68 and fluctuates there, however it still doesn't let me scroll. The second I click my mouse shows the timer and the fps counter is stuck at 67 which I think it's frozen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

Simply wait. It happened to me earlier today. If it redirects you to the menu, just join again. Don't click until it is fully loaded, else you crash the game. Simply move the mouse around periodically until the options highlight on mouse-over. Or wait for the white lettering on the left side to start updating.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

Simply wait. It happened to me earlier today. If it redirects you to the menu, just join again. Don't click until it is fully loaded, else you crash the game. Simply move the mouse around periodically until the options highlight on mouse-over. Or wait for the white lettering on the left side to start updating.

Thanks, i'll try that. I'm afraid however that it might take too long. Some folks have complained that it has taken over 30 mins to simply load and ultimately crash at the end.

Also there's hardly any concrete way of telling it's safe to click, because from the FPS counter it shows that it's working fine and is ok to click or scroll. I still can't scroll regardless and once I make the mistake of clicking it's over!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So I was trying it, my fps counter read 74 before clicking, but when I clicked the A-10 slot it froze again with the counter stuck at 70. Finally the screen went fully blank, but the fps counter went all the way to 130+ but I can't see anything, not even my mouse pointer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]