Nevada map magnetic north

Can anyone tell me the magnetic north for the nevada map?

Have used the forum search with no luck.

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

According to the A-10C it's 12.3E on 1JUN2011 over Nellis. At different times and places it will be a different value. 1DEC2017 it's E11.7 in the same place.

And then there's always the fact that true north is not a path of constant longitude (which it is on the real planet). In DCS true north is whatever is up on the map which is only parallel to a line of longitude when on the central meridian of the terrain.

The reason why I was asking this was in regard to the 'Wind Correction' tool. I downloaded it from the DCS 'user files section'. I use the tool for almost every sortie for the Caucasus Map. It refers magnetic north to 353° as a standard value. Works perfectly to me.

So for me the question came up if I can use it as it is for the Nevada Map - which shows to work also. But for sure the magnetic north value is not the same though it won't really do a big difference for odnance delivery when being off some degrees but just to do it the right way I was wondering whats the correct numbers here.

I do know the real world geographical differences between true, magnetic and geographical north but in DCS is - as close as it is - is a different story, right?

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

It's something like 5E Caucasus 14E NTTR if you had to pick a single value. Given all possible times and positions the ranges are probably something like 4-7E and 12-15E respectively. The few degrees different is going to be overshadowed by all other sources of error.

A "000° 10m/s" editor wind should be a "175° 19.4kt" entry into a Caucasus A-10 and a "166° 19.4kt" entry into an NTTR A-10, roughly given a 5E and 14E variation for each.