what is DCS: NS430 - Page 29 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-15-2017, 01:57 AM   #281
ZQuickSilverZ

Reputation power: 20
ZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of lightZQuickSilverZ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Go into the folder for the modules in your main DCS install, each module has a Doc folder, this includes campaigns as well. In there will be manuals and such for you. If you need more detailed instructions, just let me know.

See attached screenshot
That did it thank you.
"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.
ZQuickSilverZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:06 PM   #282
msalama

Reputation power: 31
msalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
paying Belsimtek/ED to rework existing assets
If they add the GPS properly and that entails additional cockpit integration / modification work, then OK, a 15$ price tag per an AC may be justified.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #283
ebabil

Reputation power: 16
ebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebabil View Post
a-10, su-27 and other planes can load the pre created flight plans on their gps/tad/mfd/abris automatically. why can't this gps do that? creating f/p's would be a torture since most of the waypoints just coordinates, not vor's etc.

and no hsi connection, no nav and com radio feature (i am not sure but i guess i heard this on a video)

so this device can't reflect its potential to dcs.

and now it can show flight plans automatically.

Quote:
Flight plan automatically transfers from mission editor to NS 430 now.

Youtube
ebabil is offline   Reply With Quote