SATAC 2017

*Rage*

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Rage !! We were having issues with the AWACS in the mission yesterday. The blue AWACS are flying only for 13 minutes in the start and goes for landing after that in both the missions. Can you please have a look ?

I didnt experience that when i test the mission. Will check it. Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: It is true. I've fixed it and update the original post.

Edited by Slutcher

I dont want to put anyone off. By all means if you want to put a team together, please do, and register. I just want to stress the importance of reliability. This is an issue for everyone involved including the big squads.

Don't bother, mate. All good. I'll watch with joy!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Squadron Name: *NOB*Mrcine

Aircraft Selection: 4*F-15C / 2*Su-27

Time zone for every pilot is: +2 Zulu

Pilot Roster:

*NOB* Aries

*NOB* Wepar

*NOB* Shark

*NOB* SexyRexy

*NOB* Bobby

*NOB* Cove

*NOB* Adi

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Squad Name: VF-6666 =NP=

Time Zone for all pilots: Zulu+8

Aircraft Selection for 1st match: F15*2, M2K*2,Su-33*2

Pilot Rooster:

=NP=Master Yoda

=NP=Niaotou

=NP=Driver

=NP=Newbie

=NP=Skywalker

=NP=518

=NP=Yellow Crane

=NP=Saobao

=NP=165

=NP=Killer

(this list is subject to change as I am trying to add in as many backup fliers as possible in case of no shows)

and a request

October 1-7 every year is a major national holiday in mainland China. Because of this, a lot of squadrons based in China cannot send enough people for SATAC, my team is also struggling to come up with six people. Therefore my request is that from next year, if possible, let's push SATAC's start date to mid-October. I guarantee you will see many more Chinese players participating.

Edited by MasterYoda1
rooster change

Fiscally conservative A-10c ace.

Prefers GAU-8 in every situation.

Saving taxpayer dollars, millions at a time.

VF-6666 =NP= Squadron CAS Flight Lead

I didnt experience that when i test the mission. Will check it. Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: It is true. I've fixed it and update the original post.

The other problem I found with AWACS: is giving the BRA to russian aircrafts is miles and feet. I tested the mission in the RED side using SU-27 and SU-33. The AWACS callsign was Magic

The other problem I found with AWACS: is giving the BRA to russian aircrafts is miles and feet. I tested the mission in the RED side using SU-27 and SU-33. The AWACS callsign was Magic

This is the best compromise we can do. Because within DCS whether the call is metric or imperial is determined by the AWACS type and coalition not the receiving aircraft, only A-50 in red give metric calls and either red E-3/Blue A-50/Blue E-3 give imperial calls. As the flanker already have datalink we decided to use E-3 for both teams otherwise it is unfair for the F-15/Mirages.

104th Phoenix VFBS

104th_Maverick

104th_IronMike

104th_Stuge

104th_Knight

104th_Spade

104th_MoGas

104th_Blaze

104th_Blackbird

104th_Crow

104th_Money

104cdt_Tiger

104cdt_Dozer

104th_reserve

104th_reserve

(list might change and significantly shorten before oct 1st)

S!

• Like 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Squadron Name: 36° Stormo Virtuale

Aircraft Selection. 10*Su-27 3*F-15

Pilot Roster:

=36=Viking (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Falcon (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Lornix (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Merlin (+2 Zulu) F-15

=36=Drigo (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Barbarossa (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Eircog (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Scorpion (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Gaanalma (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Rabo (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Lowlee (+2 Zulu) Su-27

=36=Truthkeeper (+2 Zulu) F-15

=36=Daniel (+2 Zulu) F-15

Edited by Gaanalma

[sIGPIC]index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17112.0;attach=7646;image[/sIGPIC]

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Just a heads up, there is a bug at the moment where SARH launches sometimes don't trigger RWR warning. We had this for a while and just today we had a training match against ITGC and it was especially noticeable. Happens with AIM-7 as well as R-27R. Sometimes it doesn't even give a nail.

Just a heads up, there is a bug at the moment where SARH launches sometimes don't trigger RWR warning. We had this for a while and just today we had a training match against ITGC and it was especially noticeable. Happens with AIM-7 as well as R-27R. Sometimes it doesn't even give a nail.

We have noticed this too. I think restarting the server usually fixes it, but reloading the mission doesn't work.

This bug has always been there...and that's why it is essential to restart the server between rounds. Reloading the mission does not always work and might cause some strange issues.

This definitely hasn't always been there, and it happened in the first round on several servers.

Bug report here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3246673

This definitely hasn't always been there, and it happened in the first round on several servers.

Bug report here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3246673

Ive got this before several times as well. But i have noticed that it happens way more frequently in current version. Hope they fix this with the 'late September' Su-33 update before SATAC.

51st are honored to welcome back the current SATAC Champions!!!

Welcome 104th to SATAC 2017 /0.

Thank you so much, old friend! <3

We are delighted to be part again and to support the 51st with anything you guys need!

Big time S! and thank you so much for organizing!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/