C-101 update

Vibora

No one say anything about the twin seater pictures?

Really hope this one to be included and If possible as a flyable bird!

I really hope it ISN'T included.

Twin seat == more work.

Aviodev bit off far more they should have with the EB+CC combo.

I'd rather see them focus on a single seat F1EE, get it's ASM + EFM done, and ship it, before starting on the twin seat.

I'd rather see them focus on a single seat F1EE, get it's ASM + EFM done, and ship it, before starting on the twin seat.

I agree, but when they release the two seater its price should be reduced for those that have already bought the single seater.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I really hope it ISN'T included.

Twin seat == more work.

Aviodev bit off far more they should have with the EB+CC combo.

I agree, better focus on an specific version (the simplest), then charge a (small) plus for variants.

Regards!

Mirage looks really good. 6 A-A missiles? That's more than the 2000C. :)

Mirage F1 can carry two Sidewinder or Magic II on wingtip pylons and two 530Fs on underwing pylons. So 4, just like M2KC.

Maybe there have been modifications to carry more Magic IIs by other countries, just like M2KC (where the 4 Magic option is not available on French machines but Greek etc.)

The large missiles seen in the images are not any A2A missile I´m familiar with, and nothing out of the 530 family. They might be A2G missiles.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

Mirage F1 can carry two Sidewinder or Magic II on wingtip pylons and two 530Fs on underwing pylons. So 4, just like M2KC.

Maybe there have been modifications to carry more Magic IIs by other countries, just like M2KC (where the 4 Magic option is not available on French machines but Greek etc.)

The large missiles seen in the images are not any A2A missile I´m familiar with, and nothing out of the 530 family. They might be A2G missiles.

Those larger missiles on the inner wing pylon are the original R-530, the quite unreliable anti-bomber missile with IR ( all aspect ) or SARH head, they were already carried by Mirage III ( they have their own close look picture on facebook ).

They also could be carried under the fuselage.

( i guess it was exclusive thought, Under wing or Under fuselage, not both )

Somewhere in the Aviodev section of the forum it was implied that CE and EE were not able to fire super-530F ( contrary to the used export F1 Spanish air force bought later ). PS : here

Edited by Vilab

• 2 months later...

Hi all. C-101CC navaids are almost finished, we need to work on Flight Director and then weapons will follow shortly. That means C-101CC will be ready soon, a question of weeks, if everything goes as expected. We are also working on AFM in parallel.

In the screenshot you may see the V/UHF radio panel with channel 01 and frequency 225.0 MHz selected, the VHF/NAV panel with frequency 113.6 MHz corresponding to Kutaisi VOR which bearing indication can be seen in the RMI double needle and HSI pointer (radial 215, course 035), the DME distance 0.5 NM from the Batumi TACAN depicted in the HSI upper left window (thanks to the DME HOLD function which permits tuning another station while holding the DME frequency), and the ADF panel with frequency 430 KHz selected corresponding to Batumi NDB which bearing is indicated by the RMI single needle.

1235364424_jpg6FD39E71F4DCA1357B836FB800EE6D963E97D4C97E243B8B2pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.jpg.bb9a5171d37aabb073e97d601103bcc9.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all. C-101CC navaids are almost finished, we need to work on Flight Director and then weapons will follow shortly. That means C-101CC will be ready soon, a question of weeks ...

Hello, I'm really glad to see that you haven't quit on this little plane, and look forward to fly this new version soon.

I cant understand why the Hawk is available on Steam and your c101 is not ... hope this changes soon, as I do want to see your company profitable, so you can make good on your promise to develop the Mirage F1 :)

Cheers,

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

The C-101 is an great module, for the quality in-cockpit instruments alone. Cannot wait for the AFM!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

The C-101 is an great module, for the quality in-cockpit instruments alone. Cannot wait for the AFM!

Yep, AFM would be helpful, so we could start training muscle memory and fly this bird...:music_whistling:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Any updates for the C-101 in today's patches?

We didn't expect this patch, so this is the part of the changelog we have prepared for next versions that you got with this patch:

• Corrected ADI ball animation in both pitch and roll. (Removed movement in"yaw". Improved pitch accuracy).
  • New Flight Director bars with curvature, according to real ADI presentation.
  • New sounds implemented for control stick and rudder pedals. (WIP).

• Like 1

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png