1.2.8 Open Beta Preliminary Change Log

• Added F-15C Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

Folks dont take this as disappointment and I do understand that this is preliminary, but I have to ask what of the Su-27 (AFM). Not much on this bird at all and there are a lot of Flanker fans here including myself. Again not disappointed.

Thanks Matt & ED staff. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TooTall you are Too much brother!!! :megalol:

Edited by Raven68
  • Like 1

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Thank you ED team, we all must recognize the outstanding work that ED guys do for us in these times of "Flight Simulators with Mouse".

My HOTAS is waiting for the new F-15C.:joystick::joystick:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

I would love to see AFM for SU-27 and 33 ... I hope it's on the way as those planes would really deserve it.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

And here I was hoping for the FW190 or EDGE...

I'll admit that the ongoing absence of EDGE is a disappointment to me, too, but there's still a lot of good, positive forward movement in 1.2.8, as well.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before the much heralded arrival of EDGE, though. :)

Edited by Pizzicato

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

F-15 AFM, update of the year.

Now I need to finish my F-15 Campaign, I wish I started sooner.

I would love to see AFM for SU-27 and 33 ... I hope it's on the way as those planes would really deserve it.

It is for the 27. I hope I won't be too busy flying the F-15 to make a Su-27 campaign.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

:thumbup:

As a dedicated UH-1H driver what particularly gladdens me is to see the civvie chopper finally losing its gunsights & the extra armor option. Kudos chappies, a great jobbie!

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Awesome changelog, cant wait!!!

Asus z170 motherboard; Intel i5-6600K OCd to 4,5GHz; Corsair 32GB DDR4 3000MHz; ASUS Cerberus 1070 Ti; Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD; Schiit Valhalla 2 headphone amp w/ Bifrost multibit DAC and Sennheiser 650 headphones; HP Reverb; Saitek x65-F; TrackIR5

Su25T 6dof pit great. Wished they would have added AI_TASK_PUSH. Having that broke as screwed most all of my missions. ED PLEASE FIX.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Well! I hope somewhere on the road the Huey gets the dust swirl effect for ground hover like every other flyable chopper! Blackshark 1/2 and Mi-8 have it... even there in Multiplayer for the "other" Hueys. Only my bird settles everywhere like it is concrete... :cry:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Thanks ED,some great stuff incoming and a sale going on at same time.:thumbup::thumbup:

Just wanna point out to you that FC3 is listed as free to play at Steam's DCS list.You cant download it without paying but it will confuse customers no doubt.

"Its easy,place the pipper on target and bombs away." :pilotfly:

i7-8700k/GTX 1080ti/VKB-GladiatorPRO/VKB-T-rudder Pedals/Saitek X55 throttle

O

M

G

... nice one, ED! :thumbup:

• Added Su-25T 6 DOF cockpit.

• Added internal cargo trigger.

• Pilot and co-pilot sights are now removed from the "civilian" variant.

• Added F-15C Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

• Added Su-33 6DOF cockpit.

• Added SAM unit acquisition/search radar display.

• Added ability to control naval units from the Command Map.

• Laser ranging and automatic barrel elevation for tanks.

• Control of air units now possible for clients in multiplayer.

Thanks!

PS: Waiting for EDGE/ NTTR and the new modules (Hawk, MiG-21) with two-seater possibility. :D

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any news on releasing FC3 birds as a DCS modules? Got money to spend, but don't want to waste it buying LoMAC.

You don't need LOMAC anymore....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45