DCS 1.2.3 Update Now Available

Wags

go to repair and after it it start the download/update

+ 1 :thumbup:

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been better to ED to get the things right before calling the announcement

Skip to 26 seconds...That's pretty much my reaction to your post, roflmao. Power Drill and All.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

When starting DCS World the autoupdater does not update. On the main DCS screen in the News section it says that a new update is available. I exited DCS World and tried running the autoupdate .exe manually and it still did not update.

I imagine the developers are still finishing up the autoupdater and that it will be ready to go later today.

when will the auto-updater server/files ready for update/download ?:cry:

sign-pic4.jpg

when will the auto-updater server/files ready for update/download ?:cry:

Wow, yelling already 1/2 hour after announced. :doh:

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

No joy via auto update here either.

(wish i had seen this in an hour or so when it is working :P)

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

I guess that autoupdate will be available a while later. The same was true for 1.2.2 IIRC. If we made it so far, an extra hour of waiting doesn't make a big difference.

We have a saying, never speak too highly of today until the day is over, so I won't praise too much until i have it installed and working on my PC, but if everything works as expected (and i strongly hope so), then i say

THANK YOU ED. :thumbup:

I guess we deserved it.

Is there an ETA on the autoupdate? Is it worth it to spend 5 hours downloading everything now, or will there be an autoupdate shortly?

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

It is funny to watch this thread develop.

So true. 10 people posted while I was typing my previous post. :)

dont worry i am patient and not upset :) i just woukld like to know the info coz i am sure many of us want to update instead of reinstall :D if it is possible

Before i finish downloading the entire DCSW 1.2.3 via my hyper-broadband (:music_whistling:) connection, it will be available as auto-update anyways. So wheres the point of it.

After all, I won't have too much time to enjoy it today before going to bed. So at least I have something to look forward to while at work. Oh, it will be loooong workshift tomorrow. :bounce:

• ED Team

The fastest way we can provide 1.2.3 to you is first as the download files from our web site. The process to export the files to the auto updater will be next. Patience please, we are going as fast as possible.

I'll most likely download it via torrent, seed, and store as backup install media, while waiting for the Auto Updater.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs