Paid campaigns in MP

Kubiz

I bought a campaign (put your favorite campaign here) in ED shop that I would like to enjoy. Very good friend of mine bought the same campaign also. Because in that campaign I fly all of the missions with a wingman, I would like to assign that "wingman" to a "player" instead, so that me and my friend can enjoy that campaign together. Problem is that it is locked for editing - for obvious reasons, but is there any solution to this other then perfectly recreate all the missions in that campaign to enjoy it?

I know that there are multiple quality campaigns for free in the DL section of ED web page, but anyways... What do you guys think?

GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X | i5 9600k @4.7 GHz | Noctua NH-U14S | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti @OCed | Patriot 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | 1TB SSD + 1TB HDD | Win10 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + WarBRD | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 1440p AOC Q2790PQU

Protected missions don't work in multiplayer. I think it's because the mission is downloaded and saved by all clients that connect to the server.

ED would have to implement the mission copy protection scheme for multiplayer, before that could work.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Yep i have asked about this in ED's own campaign section a while back. I don't see why they could not enable this with the caveat that existing campaigns have not been designed with coop in mind. But all the red flags in coop, that would be something.