Can i have the pilot back in Cockpit?

E61-v1T1

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there would be a way to reactivate the pilot in the cockpit, I know that currently they are not available for certain planes, but maybe there is some mod ?.

The reason is because I am a VR user, and flying always with the invisible pilot seems strange to me, I like the option of before, to be able to activate and deactivate it freely, I do not understand why they are now unavailable by default at this moment.

Thank you so much

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

Hi,

Yes, in "Most Aircraft" like P-51, but not for A-10C. I wonder if there is any way to reactivate it by editing files or mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

There is no way to reactivate the pilot in the A-10C as there was never one in the first place.

A few aircraft are lacking pilots unfortunately. The MiG-21 and the Viggen also come to mind.

To create and integrate a new pilot model is a custom effort, so you can't just use a pilot from another aircraft.

Edited by Boris

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

There is no way to reactivate the pilot in the A-10C as there was never one in the first place.

A few aircraft are lacking pilots unfortunately. The MiG-21 and the Viggen also come to mind.

To create and integrate a new pilot model is a custom effort, so you can't just use a pilot from another aircraft.

Hello

Thanks for your reply. Well, I fly A-10C from its Beta version, and I remember that at that time the body of the pilot could be activated, I think it was later, that they decided to remove it. I'm retaking the simulator, after a break of 5 years.... Many things have changed, others not. But now whit VR, pilot Body is a "Must have".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...