Spring 2019 Update

Hiromachi

So this comes out in 2 weeks right?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Based on my experience with the MiG-21bis, I have zero confidence in the quality/accuracy of the F4U and F-8. All three aircraft are among my absolute favorites. The only way I could have less faith in the quality of these new releases is if VEAO were producing them. At least I have a MiG-21bis that mostly works aside from the dirty canopy and useless gunsight vs the Hawk which is no longer supported and the P-40 that was never released.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Based on my experience with the MiG-21bis, I have zero confidence in the quality/accuracy of the F4U and F-8. All three aircraft are among my absolute favorites. The only way I could have less faith in the quality of these new releases is if VEAO were producing them. At least I have a MiG-21bis that mostly works aside from the dirty canopy and useless gunsight vs the Hawk which is no longer supported and the P-40 that was never released.

Would be glad if Magnitude will provide flight model graph comparison like Razbam started to do with their MiG, and procedures videos like Matt Wagner's producer's notes. Too pity 21 had a history of troubled ownership, and I suppose that for the current team, that many things with it would be easier to rebuild from scratch than fix.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

+1

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

No, I have forwarded your question, though fairly late. I'm sorry for not doing it earlier, but I've been focusing on ASP and also recently reported troubles with SPS (BLC), so I've missed it. Once I will get a reply, I will send it to you.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Hey guys,

it's finally time to post a Spring Update and address a few matter's.

Thanks for the update, I still enjoy my MiG-21 and purchased the CE2 as a way to support your developments, even tough I’m not really an aerobatics fan ... I do admire Svetlana Kapanina, but I’m nowhere near the necessary abilities for aerobatic flight :)

Looking forward to the Crusader and Corsair, whichever comes first.

Best regards,

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

No, I have forwarded your question, though fairly late. I'm sorry for not doing it earlier, but I've been focusing on ASP and also recently reported troubles with SPS (BLC), so I've missed it. Once I will get a reply, I will send it to you.

Thanks!

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Hey guys,

it's finally time to post a Spring Update and address a few matter's. Hope you will enjoy it!

http://leatherneck-sim.com/the-spring-awakening/

thanks for the update!

not interested on the Mig 21, sorry, but cant wait for the corsair and for the crusader. I will support you from EA stage since I can appreciate the quality of the MIG 21 module, and I expect you will surpass it on the new ones.

Don`t forget you have to add at least 2 carriers (the more the merrier)!

Midway class should be nice for F8J and maybe the big E and one essex class for the Corsair.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by -Rudel-

F14-F18-F5-F86-P51 FC3

May Update, White flood light knob rotation fixed?

About the May Open Beta Update for MiG-21bis

2.5.4.xxxxx - 2019 May xx

• Fixed distance indication for gun in radar mode (distance must be equal or less than 2000m for indication)
  • Improved inputs for ASP axis-based controls (rotaries)
  • Improved ASP LAUNCH light logic when attacking radar-locked targets (airborne or ground based)
  • Improved reticle size scaling.
  • Fixed emergency jettison switches to being clickable.
  • Fixed flaps reset switch going under control box when pushed.
  • Fixed SOD mode knob rotation range.
  • Fixed SPS launch button.
  • Fixed white flood light knob rotation.
  • Fixed air pressure gauge bezel's UVs
  • Added liveries' description.lua custom arg command for bort numbers.

I have recently bought this module and i am very happy indeed.

However the above fix mentioned for the white flood light knob does not seem to be really fixed? it doesn't rotate when i adjust it in the cockpit?

i am flying the Open Beta 2.5 is it really fixed?

best regards,

prefetch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 7700K, Win-8.1(wufuc), DCSW OB, FC3, CA, PG-map, Syria-map, Normandy-map, WWII-assetspack, Bf 109 K-4, MiG-21bis, MiG-19P, Mi-8MTV2, BS2,

None of the fixes indicated above made it to the patch. Unfortunately. Please, await another patch.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /

None of the fixes indicated above made it to the patch

@Hiromachi

thnx for the info

prefetch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 7700K, Win-8.1(wufuc), DCSW OB, FC3, CA, PG-map, Syria-map, Normandy-map, WWII-assetspack, Bf 109 K-4, MiG-21bis, MiG-19P, Mi-8MTV2, BS2,

I was very critical of some stuff with the MiG in the past, but I must say I am very happy to see issues being resolved and the module moving forward. It is a pleasure to fly it again. :)

Yeah, it's definitely getting there. They're putting in work and it's very appreciated on my end, at least.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Website was recently under maintnance and something may still be not functional, but I can access the article, hmmm ?

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

I whole heartedly agree, this is something that had to be said

What I also don't understand is why this dev must be so stubborn about aspects of the plane that are clearly wrong. Is this the brand name and image M3 is looking for? If so it speaks volumes about them.