Helicopters Tournament 6

Alpenwolf

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe 6 Mistrals and 6 L's, instead of 4 and 8? Looks like more people are interested in the Mistral than the L. Besides, the last rounds showed that the Ka-50 pilots have become much better at using their air-to-air skills deploying the Vikhr's. What do you guys think?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

6 Mistrals is a lot and the L is still quite capable in A2A combat. I wouldn't change to many variables at once, lest it might become unbalanced again.

You may right.

Last time the Mistral was underrepresented because only 3 of 4 are chosen by Pilots and 2 lives are a big handicap as well.

It might be better to make gradual adjustments to figure out the best balance.

But as part of the blue side, I would prefer 8 instead of 6 Mistrals to counteract the KA-50 threat. :music_whistling:

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

1- What is the objective?

2- how are points awarded?

3- any weapons limitations?

Thanks

ECV56_Largo

1- The coalition holding more FARP's at the end wins. Thought that was obvious, sorry.

2- No points. See the first answer.

3- If not mentioned, then no. I don't recall any round with weapons limitations.

NOTE:

Posts on these forums are limited to a certain number of characters. So when adding images, bigger fonts with colours, etc. you reach that limit very quickly. So I'm always trying to keep the briefing as short as possible for two reasons.

1- Most people hate reading (hence the images).

2- Limited number of characters in a post.

Still, I'm aware that important information shouldn't be omitted, but then again I thought that was obvious.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Maybe 6 Mistrals and 6 L's, instead of 4 and 8? Looks like more people are interested in the Mistral than the L. Besides, the last rounds showed that the Ka-50 pilots have become much better at using their air-to-air skills deploying the Vikhr's. What do you guys think?

6 Mistrals is a lot and the L is still quite capable in A2A combat. I wouldn't change to many variables at once, lest it might become unbalanced again.

I'm agree with Requiem_Alpha. Mistrals have got 3 lives already and giving more quantity of these Helis could really destroy the balance.

That's no matter how good Ka-50 pilots in air-to-air fights with Vikhrs, using of Mistral missles will be always much ahead of Vikhrs in this case.

2BAG_Inferno | KA-50

2-я Боевая Авиа Группа|Ютуб |

Asus p8h67 v3.0 rev B3 | Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3 gHz | RAM Kingston DDR3 20GB | Palit GTX 670 Jet Stream 2GB (:(умерла)| Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8Gb | 1920x1080 | РУС - VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Flightstick | РУД - Saitek X52 | VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base + VPC SharKa-50 Grip | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR5 + TrackClip pro  

"Клиент вырос, новый клиент тупой, его мало интересует авиация..." (с) Неизвестный весёлый пилот.

Hi.

=BW=Jambock_Sydy, Mi-8, please. (Cancl)

Update: Sorry, guys, RL assignment will keep me busy in Mauritânia... They extend me two more weeks... No joke! LOL

Tks,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
Unable to attend

@Alpenwolf

unfortunately RL event crossed my schedule to take part in the Tournament 6 on 27th.

Please cancel Voight / Gazelle Mistral

I´m sorry, but hope to join in a future Tournament again.

F-14b Tomcat   /   AV-8B Harrier   /   F-16C Viper  /   KA-50 Black Shark   /   Mi-24 Hind   /   MiG-21bis   

@Alpenwolf

unfortunately RL event crossed my schedule to take part in the Tournament 6 on 27th.

Please cancel Voight / Gazelle Mistral

I´m sorry, but hope to join in a future Tournament again.

Ok, no problem.

What is RL by the way?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Ok, no problem.

What is RL by the way?

A friend of mine gives a party on the 27th and there are people and friends coming, which I worked with and didn´t see or spoke to for over a year now.

RL = RealLife

F-14b Tomcat   /   AV-8B Harrier   /   F-16C Viper  /   KA-50 Black Shark   /   Mi-24 Hind   /   MiG-21bis   

RL usually is a two letter acronym for "Real life"

you are in trouble when people start using three letter acronyms (TLA) :)

like CIA, FBI, FSB, KGB, MI6, GRU etc

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.