Will we ever lose access to the J-11A?

TaxDollarsAtWork

Just wanted to know if at some point say around the time of the MFI 55 update or when MAC releases if we will still have access to the J-11A or will it be sold separately on the ED store possibly?

I don't see why we would. Can't you only get access tot he J-11 if you purchase FC3? Pretty sure people would get ticked off if you just removed something they paid for.

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

I don't see why we would. Can't you only get access tot he J-11 if you purchase FC3? Pretty sure people would get ticked off if you just removed something they paid for.

The J-11 was never officially included in FC3, it was added as a bonus for testing but it's not mentioned on the FC3 product page nor is it considered anything other than a bonus.

The J-11 was never officially included in FC3, it was added as a bonus for testing but it's not mentioned on the FC3 product page nor is it considered anything other than a bonus.

oh, i didn't know that...

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

You’ll have to wait for an officiall annnouncement. All I know is from hanging around the forums and reading the newsletters when they come out. I’m just happy we already have it, even if the display is incorrect

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I was not aware that J 11 was a trial plane.I thought it was a gift.

Shall we have to pay for Chinese Asset Pack too?

My friend once,long ago,has given me a guitar bag.

Few years later he was asking it back(trying to gaslight me as it was borrowed to me and not given).

Of course,I have gave it back.

Needless to say,we were not friends anymore.

Unlike my bag situation,things with J 11 are not that clear,but still...

Well..thank you for the free trail,but no thank you.

Edited by Void78

Sorry you thought it was a gift, it is certainly not a permanent situation yet. They have said they are dedicated to the CAP being free

Here I found some links, the J-11 was supposed to be included with Su-27, but was later expanded to correct the HDD with a clickable MFI-55 and being sold as standalone https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2018-04-27_DCS251/

The MFI-55 is a nice piece of kit, it’s used to upgrade MiG-29s to UPG standard has expanded functionality compared to what we have now and will be clickable, here’s a teaser by Deka

Uboats did ask in a poll last year. It was basically a choice between an early model with no data link or a later model that needs a new HDD and domestic data link

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=208105

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

No worries.I know better to never assume anything.

I have tendency to paint people,and their intentions with much brighter brush.

Some of us never learn i guess:doh:

Does this mean that if ED decides to update any of the FC3 aircraft i will have to make additional payments in order to play it?

Some of us never learn i guessdoh.gif

Oh...yeah.Never mind:P

Edited by Void78

No worries.I know better to never assume anything.

I have tendency to paint people,and their intentions with much brighter brush.

Some of us never learn i guess:doh:

Does this mean that if ED decides to update any of the FC3 aircraft i will have to make additional payments in order to play it?

Oh...yeah.Never mind:P

Shouldn't any update to the actual fc3 planes falls into product sustainment unless they plan to do something big like a FF F-15C and discontinue the FC3 version