Rainman warthog extensions... any reviews?

http://rainman.tv/home/4-warthog-adaptor-kit.html

The guy doing the website really doesn't understand how to put descriptions or even applicable photos in do they... so does anyone have any thoughts?

I have sent an email to them but not heard anything yet.

In particular does the (expensive) warthog extension kit include the 'tube' and if so, does the tube have an offset (left rotation) on it for centre stick comfort or does it (wrongly) keep the joystick facing forward?

Also, it doesn't look like it but it should have the joystick 'tilt' forward when at its vertical centre, so it's not tilting at an un-usable angle when full rear deflection, but again, nothing on the website and no comments from them yet.

Anyone have anything to add please?

According to the description on the website, the 'adapter kit' is the two ends, the stem extension is extra.

If that is the case, according to the price, the man is delusional.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I made the mistake of buying one of his helicopter sim control sets almost two years ago, and it was never shipped.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

I made the mistake of buying one of his helicopter sim control sets almost two years ago, and it was never shipped.

Well, that is the best way to maximise profit margins. :noexpression:

Sorry to hear that, though!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: