key commands table

PhoenixBvo

After reading the manual, I was missing a quick reference overview of the keyboard commands. I'm not used to using a keyboard with DCS...:joystick:

So I compiled one and thought perhaps I'd share it with the community. So here you go. Hopefully it's helpful to some one :smilewink:

Feel free to suggest changes/improvements or share your own version.

CA key commands.pdf

Edited by PhoenixBvo
  • Like 6

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

The quick reference is the keysettings itself in the options menu in the game.

CA doesnt use alot of keys. With a keypad like a Nostrome or an extra profile settings layer on the joystick its not much extra.

I find a printed table more convenient, at least while learning. Also I think CA lends itself better to a keyboard mouse control style than programming the controller. It makes the switch from pilot to battle commander / JTAC clear as well. I'm not in the cockpit anymore, but in the command center instead.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

Im not sure, but isnt it possible to take a screenshot of the settings? If not try the 'snipping tool' under 'assesoires' when using Win 7. You might be able to take a screeny of the settings that way in at least windowed mode perhaps.

Uhm, I already have the table. Take a good look at the first post again :huh::doh::smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO

switch from pilot to battle commander

I find a printed table more convenient, at least while learning. Also I think CA lends itself better to a keyboard mouse control style than programming the controller. It makes the switch from pilot to battle commander / JTAC clear as well. I'm not in the cockpit anymore, but in the command center instead.

I was able to go to commander by clicking on top left icon and goint to first view etc ...but not able to come back to pilot....any suggestion?

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

In the F10 view select the aircraft and then hit RALT+J should do the trick. Can't test as I'm at work...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO

I can do multiple switches into the su-25t, ka-50 and p-51, but when i was jumping just one times into the a-10c, i can only jumping back into a ground unit.

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]