[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

+1 on that. :thumbup:

Right now, the Yak is the only DCS module that not (yet) supported.

You are right. I need to buy the Yak and start implementing the support.

The generic plane types are used as a template for newly added modules. For example, once the Yak is added, the first time you load the Yak, it uses the generic prop plane settings. On the other side, you can make changes to the generic entry and apply them to ALL other configs for the same type...

Update: please be a bit patient, I've some important familyrelated days coming up this week thus all other stuff is postponed to the week after next week...

Edited by f4l0

Update: please be a bit patient, I've some important familyrelated days coming up this week thus all other stuff is postponed to the week after next week...

Of course, real life comes first - always. Have fun :D

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I am getting this warning before SSA will load. How can I fix it?

Capture.PNG.7d35faf4baf69cd7a2df41ead6daaf34.PNG

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

That looks like a latest Windows 10 bug/feature.

dear Andre,

how many current seat versions are there? I see 4 on your website, but many times people refer to their "JetSeat SE", is that available?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

dear Andre,

how many current seat versions are there? I see 4 on your website, but many times people refer to their "JetSeat SE", is that available?

Yes, I can offer 4: original KW-901, -908 and a couple of mods.

"JetSeat SE" is this one, it's currently available for pre-order.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, I can offer 4: original KW-901, -908 and a couple of mods.

"JetSeat SE" is this one, it's currently available for pre-order.

Hey Andre,

I have the model 908 from you. Is the JetSeat SE considered an upgrade? Would there be any noticeable difference?

Thanks

Yes, the difference is namely noticeable, this is a right word, since it looks different.

Please read my explanation on this page. And we would better continue in that JetSeat thread, if you'd like to discuss it more.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 on that. :thumbup:

Right now, the Yak is the only DCS module that not (yet) supported.

Patiently waiting for the Yak support here also. It's going to be great I am sure! That big old throaty radial should really shake your seat!! :thumbup:

Cheers,

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

Hi guys, I recently reinstalled simshaker on my new machine, however i have an annoying issue that everytime it starts, windows 10 keeps asking me to search for app in appstore for it. Once i select an option either yes or cancel, then Simshaker loads as normal. However next time i start pc, i get the same issue again.

Any ideas how to stop windows from trying to check for apps for this program?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

May I see a screenshot of that Windows request?

Yep here we go.

E9B57823-DFAA-465C-A0F3-21C356044B10.thumb.jpeg.464dfd35971e7bd05934f36359a7b392.jpeg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Thank you. I'd like to see one more screenshot of SimShaker Starter window.

Ok mate, just the normal windows when she’s starting up.

I get the authorising window which is when the windows app window pops up, the moment I click yes or cancel, then it loads and I get the message simshaker has loaded, the app itself works fine just that darn window for some reason.

1C323327-1773-4DFC-BC9E-B4B2417FA852.thumb.jpeg.ed55712091929067ded335afb1b263ae.jpeg

CB00A911-FAB1-4CB1-874C-B2E6529A92EF.thumb.jpeg.dbd3ff036e9e522fd93860963e428c95.jpeg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My settings page looks the same as normal as well

66B20B0B-69D9-4F93-87A8-F205A1D58D72.thumb.jpg.0fd7608001bac42336863ccc263909de.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sadly it’s still doing it Andrey, notice I have same issue with wheels as well. So I’m thinking it may be a Windows issue in the setup. Going to go in and see if there’s a way to turn the App Store off and see if that helps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, any news on integration of the Yak?

Really missing the immersion gained from the SS solution

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I'm just back from my Honeymoon and just need a few more extra days to do some private stuff... I'll hope to start working on the Yak next week...

For people running SSA with the A10C CDU app, could you please test this export.luas ?

NewExport.zip