super carrier is simply super fantastic!

fitness88

Now all I need is to find a tutorial on procedure and comms...what are they all talking about?

Just fantastic experience, well done DCS!

Thank you.

Ditto...Great Job done by ED. And I haven't noticed any performance degradation in VR with the HP Reverb at all....just a fantastic job...well worth the wait to have it right!

Fargo

I9-9900, GTX1080Ti,32GRam,Pimax 5k+, HP Reverb, TM WartHog, MTG Pedals

Ditto...Great Job done by ED. And I haven't noticed any performance degradation in VR with the HP Reverb at all....just a fantastic job...well worth the wait to have it right!

Yea, I'm generally happy. I had to put the shadows on flat or low for my Rift though. Also, I lowered PD from 2.0 to 1.5 then I got pissed and put it back to 2.0 :D With flat shadows it's playable in a busy carrier environment. The only exception is rain, too much stutter.

Now the ball overlay... yea, the 'option' switch is coming. I can do approaches with it with no problem but sometimes it gets ridiculous... In case III, in fog I couldn't see anything at over a mile but the ball was already plastered in front of my nose.:noexpression:

Fantastic job ED, just scratching the surface. Non-simmers I showed the new supercarrier module to, they just couldn't believe the LSO stuff.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Absoluty enjoying it. All of the activity on the deck is fantastic. Today I had the pleasure of someone playing LSO and guided me.

I was on approach with fuel state 1.4 and he cleared me direct to base and final w/o a break, upon reaching short final the deck became foul, he made active callouts and finally announced clear about a quarter second before I was going to Go Around. It was great.

Here is the video:

Edited by Pike
Added Link

The animation of the hold back bar at launch, being signalled into position, all just great.

Anyone know where I can get info on all the comm talk so I know what they are saying to me?

Anyone else getting CTD about 20 min in MP?

Anyone know where I can get info on all the comm talk so I know what they are saying to me?

The manual contains pretty much all you need, I think.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Now all I need is to find a tutorial on procedure and comms...what are they all talking about?

Just fantastic experience, well done DCS!

Thank you.

draft manual was released by April.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Looked at both, no info on comm chatter.

DCS User Manual EN 2020

DCS User Manual EN

It's the SC manual you need to look at, not DCS! It's in the docs folder of the module as always.

Here C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\tech\Supercarrier\Doc

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

So, I like it. i can’t do LSO. i have four monitors and it does not work.

i have been unable to get on the hanger deck.

i saw pictures of people in the bubble and the tower.

Does anyone know how to get to those places?

i have gotten several “c” grades and a couple of “b”s.

Thanks found it and will be doing some reading...btw 'U' command [moving into the cat shuttle] should now be obsolete for the SC?

No need U command anymore, just follow the Director's signals :thumbup:

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

A few bugs, but a solid base. Pleasantly surprised. It looks bloody fantastic, even though it turns my rig into a potato. I'm sure this will improve. Thanks ED. Looking forward to seeing it evolve. Thank you for sorting out some MP lag issues.

Lets get Vulkan and multi-threading going!

Kind regards

The Flying Kiwis (TFK)

Ryzen 5600X on water, RX6800, 32GB 3200, m.2 boot, 2TB EVO,  Rift S, Warthog HOTAS + TFRP, flight chair with bass shakers.

AH-64D || A-10IIC || F/A-18C || UH-1 || F-16C || Mig-29 || Spitfire mk.ix || Fw190A8 || Fw190D9 || P-51D || Ka-50 || Mi-8 || Mi-24P || bf109k-4 || P-47 || Mosquito || Combined Arms

Persian Gulf || Normandy || Nevada || Syria

Supercarrier || NS430