Hull number lights on the island

Jafergon

The product description says:

"Detailed lighting systems that includes the long-range line-up lights, IFLOLS, Animated "rabbit lights" along landing area centerline, deck lighting, floodlights, and ship number on the island"

I wonder how the hull number and floodlights will be enabled or disabled in the mission editor. In my opinion, leaving the numbers always lighted up as currently happens in the Tarawa, would be a terrible mistake, breaking realism completely (Everytime I fly off the Tarawa I have to look away from the island).

Those lights are only used in harbor or when the ship is anchored and hopefully there will be a way to enable or disable them in the editor.

On the other hand floodligths are a must for flight ops.

tarawa-night-wip-05.jpg.e392af9fd5c1d2951e31a5a3344c832b.jpg

Edited by Jafergon

The product description says:

"Detailed lighting systems that includes the long-range line-up lights, IFLOLS, Animated "rabbit lights" along landing area centerline, deck lighting, floodlights, and ship number on the island"

I wonder how the hull number and floodlights will be enabled or disabled in the mission editor. In my opinion, leaving the numbers always lighted up as currently happens in the Tarawa, would be a terrible mistake, breaking realism completely (Everytime I fly off the Tarawa I have to look away from the island).

Those lights are only used in harbor or when the ship is anchored and hopefully there will be a way to enable or disable them in the editor.

On the other side floodligths are a must for flight ops.

+1

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!