Easy Joy 32 One

FoxHoundcn

Thank you, will try with this new file later today.

EDIT: got it! Uploaded bootloader .hex, then uplaoded .dfu, and now system recognizes input device "Easy Joy 32"! :-) Nice....

joy.cpl (joystick properties) shows 4 axis and 32 buttons.

Thanks again! I appreciate your attention and help, FoxHoundCn.

Edited by ThunderOwl

Thank you, will try with this new file later today.

EDIT: got it! Uploaded bootloader .hex, then uplaoded .dfu, and now system recognizes input device "Easy Joy 32"! :-) Nice....

joy.cpl (joystick properties) shows 4 axis and 32 buttons.

Thanks again! I appreciate your attention and help, FoxHoundCn.

blunt. You also helped me find the problem, I am willing to provide an activation code, so you get the full function.

You need to download EasyJoy32Register,And give me the machine code.

192288715_QQ20170526115337.png.a27dc68378134c86ecfcfff1c71fede7.png

You also helped me find the problem, I am willing to provide an activation code, so you get the full function.

Woo-hoo! This is so great! Thank You!

I will send when I am at my "game computer" at home :)

Btw, is there maybe a plans to make device switchable to "Xinput" protocol? There is one Xinput project on Teensy, and also steering wheel variant, ported to "Blue Pill", maybeit might be realized here too?

Will this work with arduino board ? I have one unused pro micro

Hello, neighbour! :smilewink: (I am from Latvia).

If you have Pro Micro (ATMEGA43u4, 16 MHZ, 5V), then russian project MMJOY may be fit for you.

Related information in english is concentrated here:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3899105/mmjoy-mmjoy2-build-your-own-usb-controller

Woo-hoo! This is so great! Thank You!

I will send when I am at my "game computer" at home :)

Btw, is there maybe a plans to make device switchable to "Xinput" protocol? There is one Xinput project on Teensy, and also steering wheel variant, ported to "Blue Pill", maybeit might be realized here too?

Whit is “Xinput ”?

"Xinput" protocol started in XboX 360. Now it has been pushed as "de facto" standart for input in Windows games, games on Steam. Thing is, many games (especially small games from individual developers) are made with only Xinput controls in mind, and many old, classic joysticks (with DirectInput) not working properly.

I have plenty information on that, has been investigating control config problems in recent games. I can write more about it in private messages, or here open, as you wish.

My point is: there are almost none flightsticks with Xinput standart (there was Saitek "AV8r" (Aviator)). Would be nice to have DIY customizable project that makes that kind of output.

And, here are DIY versions that I mentioned:

http://www.zlittell.com/2015/07/fightstick/ (Teensy)

https://engenhariaegambiarras.wordpress.com/2017/02/04/racing-wheel-xinput-controller/ (STM32F103)

Both open source codes. I actually started to edit that "wheel" source in Keil, compiles and runs okay.

I recently bought used Logitech dual-standart gamepad (switchable Xinput - DirectInput), just in case, to be ready for any game. BUT - I want to make flightstick with dual protocols.

Sure, I can disassemble that gamepad, and use electronics for flightstick, but I better make some DIY electronics ;-)

So, the reason is - recently there are a lot of games (also flying games), that have only Xinput for controlling it.

Edited by ThunderOwl

"Xinput" protocol started in XboX 360. Now it has been pushed as "de facto" standart for input in Windows games, games on Steam. Thing is, many games (especially small games from individual developers) are made with only Xinput controls in mind, and many old, classic joysticks (with DirectInput) not working properly.

I have plenty information on that, has been investigating control config problems in recent games. I can write more about it in private messages, or here open, as you wish.

My point is: there are almost none flightsticks with Xinput standart (there was Saitek "AV8r" (Aviator)). Would be nice to have DIY customizable project that makes that kind of output.

And, here are DIY versions that I mentioned:

http://www.zlittell.com/2015/07/fightstick/ (Teensy)

https://engenhariaegambiarras.wordpress.com/2017/02/04/racing-wheel-xinput-controller/ (STM32F103)

Both open source codes. I actually started to edit that "wheel" source in Keil, compiles and runs okay.

I recently bought used Logitech dual-standart gamepad (switchable Xinput - DirectInput), just in case, to be ready for any game. BUT - I want to make flightstick with dual protocols.

Sure, I can disassemble that gamepad, and use electronics for flightstick, but I better make some DIY electronics ;-)

So, the reason is - recently there are a lot of games (also flying games), that have only Xinput for controlling it.

Very coincidence, I have recently studied the game controller, now has a good support for PC (Steam, NOT XBOX360) and PS3 (but no PS key). There is another version of the perfect support PS3, but support PC is not good. I will not charge too much time on this, because the home game machine keys are relatively small, and there is no good simulation game, my goal is to do a complete A10c home cockpit.

Still very grateful to you for the information provided to me very helpful

Dear FoxHound, could you please give translations to buttons labels in registration utility? No need to translate program code, just maybe give picture (screenshot) with english explanations of buttons? :)

Thank You.

Yes ,I will.

Dear FoxHound, could you please give translations to buttons labels in registration utility? No need to translate program code, just maybe give picture (screenshot) with english explanations of buttons? :)

Thank You.

Try EasyJoy32One_v2.1.2.rar

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I am looking for any instruction to connect STM32 with ST link v2 and some kind of guide to use them to load firmware and Easy Joy 32 One software. Would you be so kind to give me some instruction to do these well.

Best regards,

Stulee

• 3 years later...