Stable and Beta side by side

Rhinozherous

Hey Pilots!

I wanted to fly on the Op Blue Flag server in multiplayer, but it seems that my Beta DCS version is always crashing at the moment I can see the F10 map (which is empty).

Now I wonder if there is a way to install stable DCS and use it aside the Beta version for multiplayer?

Thank you!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Sure, no problem at all. Download and install!

I thought it could be a problem because of same foldernames or sucht things... but I just realized that all for the beta is named beta :music_whistling:

Thank you very much!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Keep in mind though, that at the moment, stable and beta builds are exactly the same, so whatever caused Your F10 problem, might affect Your next install if they're also set-up the same.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Keep in mind though, that at the moment, stable and beta builds are exactly the same, so whatever caused Your F10 problem, might affect Your next install if they're also set-up the same.

Ah, I didnt know that! But the problem with F10 seems to be solved... I just have to wait a couple of minutes and dont click the mouse. It takes its time but after that I already was able to fly online.

Maybe my PC lacks some power in the meantime - see signature for my good old workhorse :)

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020