RomeoKilo's Pit

romeokilo

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/23/2021 at 1:26 PM, agrasyuk said:

Hi, RK could you post your monitors.LUA please? 

I'm interested to find out how you moved the UI, the radio dialog, and the battle damage awareness screens so they are in good view while the DCS projections are blended. 

how do you deal with F10 view ?

I still havent worked out how to move the UI properly, so I deal with them the same way i deal with the F10 view.

I have a streamdeck button set up, (but you could use any key mapping/macro software), that sets my display warping back to normal desktop '2D' setting, them presses F10. So one key press gets me back to the 2D F10 map view.

I mostly turn the other in game overlays off. If i could find a way to easily move them I would, but I cant get them to warp correctly with the outside viewport.

On 7/13/2021 at 6:37 AM, No1sonuk said:

Hey.
In your build log, you mention a plug-and-play CDU sketch for the 3 inch Arduino TFTs.
Do you have a link?

https://github.com/RobinMLi/DCS-CDU-Display

Thats the code i used.

Make sure you read the instructions (like i didnt first go around) and change your default font, otherwise some special characters wont display and you will get all sorts of nonsense displaying

Edited by romeokilo

8 hours ago, romeokilo said:

Make sure you read the instructions (like i didnt first go around) and change your default font, otherwise some special characters wont display and you will get all sorts of nonsense displaying

Yeah.  I found that was a problem.  More so because I kept trying to change the file in the wrong location!