Cargo Spawned on Water

MeerCaT

...it floats! ... until you throw a rope at it and break its concentration from its levitation act.

On these cold, dark, November winter nights (Northern hemisphere chauvinism!), if there's one thing that is sure to lift the spirits then writing scripts to randomly spawn cargo all over the place always does it for me.

But is it right that a crate spawned on water is immune to those pesky effects of gravity? (It sits perfectly still on the surface of the water).

It's only when attaching to a cargo rope that it suddenly 'crashes' back to reality and dies like it should.

On a somewhat related note (if you squint hard enough and stand back a bit), is there a means of specifying an altitude for dynamically spawned statics/cargo?

Thanks!

Dont you wish you had a hook man for a gunner? to fish that cargo out? I'm talking drug smuggling scenario with law enforcement gazelle or another huey... DCS American Made

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.