RAF GE Mod - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #11
Dave317

Reputation power: 12
Dave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the rough

Mate that's awesome! Loving your work. It really needs to be integrated in the default game.
Dave317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:32 AM   #12
flyingscotsman

Reputation power: 10
flyingscotsman is a jewel in the roughflyingscotsman is a jewel in the roughflyingscotsman is a jewel in the roughflyingscotsman is a jewel in the roughflyingscotsman is a jewel in the roughflyingscotsman is a jewel in the rough

Excellent job, so we can drive about, without the HGV licience, airfield licience, RAF cops asking daft questions etc, brill
flyingscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #13
dannyq8

Reputation power: 9
dannyq8 is a jewel in the roughdannyq8 is a jewel in the roughdannyq8 is a jewel in the roughdannyq8 is a jewel in the roughdannyq8 is a jewel in the roughdannyq8 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingscotsman View Post
Excellent job, so we can drive about, without the HGV licience, airfield licience, RAF cops asking daft questions etc, brill
Old 06-06-2017, 12:26 PM   #14
Hawkeye60

Reputation power: 11
Hawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really nice

Quote:
I want to go 4 wheeling!

Know any good trails?
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 03:30 PM   #15
Sport
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 6
Sport is just really niceSport is just really niceSport is just really niceSport is just really niceSport is just really niceSport is just really niceSport is just really niceSport is just really nice

I already have mission ideas that this equipment will be perfect for
Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 08:21 PM   #17
Dave317

Dave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the roughDave317 is a jewel in the rough

I've just downloaded and given a quick test in the editor. They are brilliant thanks. Two things though. There is no one driving the trucks or tug. Are they supposed to be like that? The livery for the Army land rover isn't working.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_170607_203254.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	468.5 KB
ID:	163902  

Last edited by Dave317; 06-07-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:06 PM   #18
SUNTSAG

Reputation power: 5
SUNTSAG is just really niceSUNTSAG is just really niceSUNTSAG is just really niceSUNTSAG is just really niceSUNTSAG is just really niceSUNTSAG is just really niceSUNTSAG is just really niceSUNTSAG is just really nice

Our original intention was to make these simple ground units without crews as potentially they would only be used around the airfields and we kept them that way but did provide combined Arms compatibility if people wanted to drive them around. The SWB Landy was adapted from our earlier LWB combat version so it maintained a crewman.

The Landrover will receive skins shortly and we included the scripting to be able to do this at release. Hence seeing the option but no cammo. Cheers.

Last edited by SUNTSAG; 06-07-2017 at 09:44 PM.
SUNTSAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:48 PM   #19
Dave317

No problem. Looking forward to the update.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:37 PM   #20
mithandra

Reputation power: 17
mithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nicemithandra is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave317 View Post
No problem. Looking forward to the update.

Dave, If you have any requested for skins let me know, just supply me with a diagram of what colours your want and Ill see what can be done.

Oh and what SUNTSAG said

Cheers Specer
Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i7 7700k, Asus ROG Maximus Code, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS Extreme 1080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 - Oculus Rift CV1, HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals

mithandra is offline   Reply With Quote