Red Flag Rumble - Mig21 vs F5 - Round 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

104th_Stuge

Mig21

To the mig team:

I am willing to be GCI and battlemaster. I also want to arrange and host training sessions. Available every evening, 15-21 Zulu, send PM when u guys wanna train. Meeting place 104th TS.

Thanks Stuge, I will tell to 71st and paketa squads!

104th_Stuge

Mig21

To the mig team:

I am willing to be GCI and battlemaster. I also want to arrange and host training sessions. Available every evening, 15-21 Zulu, send PM when u guys wanna train. Meeting place 104th TS.

PM-ed about preferred time.

=WRAG=345

R7 5800X @ 4,8 GHz; DDR4 32Gb RAM (+32Gb swap); Radeon RX 6800 16Gb; 3840x2160; Win10-64

F99th Vampyre #14

USA

F-5E

Fighting 99th

Edited by Vampyre

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

159th_Scooter, MiG-21bis.

*hic* ... dar aught ta be a bottle of rum under the seat ... *hic* ... if yer lookin fer mercy.... LOL!

Gigabyte Tech. 990FXA-UD3, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, 16 Gig RAM @ 2200 Mhz, Radeon X480, Oculus Rift

I see there are still slots left for red?

"Cockfighter"

MiG-21

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Red

Serbia

=4c=Хајдук Вељко - MIG 21

=4c= Bozic - MIG 21

=4c= Kljun - MIG 21

=4c= Ragnarok - MIG 21

I'd like to politely ask if you could make a exception on your fourth rule, some of our members are banned on the ED Forums, and refuse to make another account on it out of principle so are unable to sign themselves up. This, will not impact our organization with any other members of our coalition, our attendance, our flying ability.

Edited by =4c= Bozic