F-5 Radar BUG ( Don't Lock )

TheCamper

Hello, I would like to report a bug that has been hampering me for some time, I have the target on the radar and the same can not lock, the radar keeps scanning, can anyone tell me if this is a really a bug or am I doing it wrong?

I recorded the time when the radar did not work, follow the youtube link.

Edited by TheCamper

[DCS: F-5E BRASIL]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, it do lock target but then release the lock. That may happen if target goes beyond antenna physical moving range. In the video we can't know if the target was way higher or lower than you were, so that's something to check for a start.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Well, it do lock target but then release the lock. That may happen if target goes beyond antenna physical moving range. In the video we can't know if the target was way higher or lower than you were, so that's something to check for a start.

S!

The target was lower than me, to see that I'm taking the antenna down until the targets appear on my radar, however I tried to catch the targets several times and even that I did not, he continues to track the area where the target was but without informing on the radar screen that the target was locked, and the first time I try to catch the target, my antenna is in the 0 angle and even then I could not catch the target.

Edited by TheCamper

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Camper,

O bug tava muit offset pra vc e voando a quase 90 graus. Bem normal perder o lock.

Abcs,

Sydy

Sydy, não entendi muito bem, mas o alvo não estava quase 90º graus, a primeira tentativa de lock a minha antena estava a 0º graus, ou seja, ele estava a frente da minha aeronave.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sydy and TheCamper,

it would be very polite to have your conversation in English so that all the guys could take part... Alternatively you could switch to PM.

Thank you. ;-)

X-56 HOTAS, TFRP Pedals

Modules: F-5E, FC3, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000 C, AV-8BNA, FW-190 A-8, F-16C Viper

SystemSpecs: AMD A8-6600K (4x3,9GHz), 16 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB, WIN10 64bit