Online Checklists for the F14 in time for its release!

KalAbaddon

Hi all.

shameless plug ( site is free and ad free and should stay that way so I dont feel bad about pulging a free helpfull thing :P )

https://listd.k13.app/f-14

( of course other plane are in it also and I plane to have them all soon)

Any ways what you all think. right now they are a little messy since I didnt really format them except to get them to my data standard.

https://github.com/KalAbaddon/listd.k13.app/issues

Looks very helpful :-)

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Thank :music_whistling:

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

• 3 weeks later...

My mind does not look at it that way, I instinctively split them up.

I didnt even think of it. I will have it updated shortly so that there is a single complete one as well :) .

Does anyone else have any feedback? I can't make it better unless I hear from people and get ideas or examples or suggestions ect...

anyways Thanks all. Hope it is helping people take off and fly!

p.s. actually anyone know if the release manual has more checklists? I can add the landing ones and stuff that was not in the pre release manual ( unless I missed it?? )

p.s. actually anyone know if the release manual has more checklists? I can add the landing ones and stuff that was not in the pre release manual ( unless I missed it?? )

KalAbaddon,

Try to use NATOPS as reference. I made one myself and sounds like it works fine from the feedbacks I received. I haven’t tried myself because I am away on vacations.

Good luck,

Sydy