[REQUESTED]Su27 datalink not working with clients

Frostie

...or it's just a missing feature that was never meant to work in MP due to FC3 limitations. I have little hope for such improvements and additions since I began to see where MAC is going.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 2 weeks later...

+1 => please add the datalink!!!

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

Please clarify my confussion with this thread. By datalink does not work on MP do you guys mean in certain servers or under certain circunstances?

I've flown the J11 the other day on the 104th and thd datalink was working fine, showing friendlies and enemy contacts (given there is an AWACS or EWR available). Isn't the J11 datalink a copy paste from the one in the flankers?

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

I've flown the J11 the other day on the 104th and thd datalink was working fine, showing friendlies and enemy contacts (given there is an AWACS or EWR available).

You mean you were able to locate the human clients (which is missing atm) or just the AI aircraft?

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Please clarify my confussion with this thread. By datalink does not work on MP do you guys mean in certain servers or under certain circunstances?

I've flown the J11 the other day on the 104th and thd datalink was working fine, showing friendlies and enemy contacts (given there is an AWACS or EWR available). Isn't the J11 datalink a copy paste from the one in the flankers?

The OP mean is this :

We are on final stretch of 2018 and datalink still doesn't work in MP, having another client as my wing dont link the 2 ships

Unlike in the SP, in MP you dont have DL contacts from other flight members (wingmans) radar contact. DL only from AWACS or GCI.

Edited by Oceandar

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Think of how the Ka50 datalink works with a flight of 4 Ka50s, you get a LoS feed back from your wingmen be it AI or other clients in both sp and mp.

This is part of the Flanker datalink that only works in single player with AI from the same flight, it doesn't work for clients in a multiplayer mission editor created flight of 2 or 4. Clients (players) get no datalink from their flight. This is a fundamental feature of datalink.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Where are my between aircrafts datalink, ED?

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

• 4 weeks later...

Still waiting

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

IS not only Su-27. Mig-29 is on the same line. full missed features. The Mig-29 AFM is the awful AFM ever. to land this thing you need cross fingers...
With all due reapect, please make separate thread about that issue. We're talking about Flanker D/L inter flight issue here.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I don't know why it's so hard for developers give to us a feedback

This thread has almost 2 years, we have another 2 threads about the same issue

My last message here was deleted "Reason: Nonsense and insulting". I just said they dont care, because this is the message they pass without giving feedbacks to users.

Maybe my message will be deleted again. Never mind, i just wish the best for this game

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

Just in case you didn’t notice... F-18 module already have datalink and shooting down RU fighters as crazy using the datalink. While Su-27 stay forgotten even when when this situation make a terrible umbalance.

They F-18 customers keep very proud of his purchase while the Su-27 customers ask for crumbs for years.

Question: when Mig-23 get launched to the public, AWACS call will be broken for F-14. That’s not fair!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:palec nahoru:

Just in case you didn’t notice... F-18 module already have datalink and shooting down RU fighters as crazy using the datalink. While Su-27 stay forgotten even when when this situation make a terrible umbalance.

They F-18 customers keep very proud of his purchase while the Su-27 customers ask for crumbs for years.

Question: when Mig-23 get launched to the public, AWACS call will be broken for F-14. That’s not fair!

Why is there no statement from ED?

They are responding to other threads in the FC3 section as well, so they must have noticed this thread.

Do they really only focus on the modules that will bring the most cash?

Right now Blufor has modern jets with missiles that where built after 2000. With their new datalink they have a huge advantage, both in keeping SA on their wingmen and in sharing radar targets. When the F-16 gets released 3 out of the 4 Blufor air to air jets will feature plane to plane datalink.

Right now barely anyone flies the Flanker anymore. Servers like 104th are F-14+F-18 vs F-14+F-18, it used to be West vs East.

For the sake of realism and to give red players at least some new tools in their honorable fight against the modern US fleet , please fix the plane to plane link in the Flankers!

Since the datalink only works for groups of certain sizes, it would be a good idea to give each player the option to assign himself to a certain group via the #-menu, instead of forcing them to stay in the group that the slot is set to.