FC3 Device Profiles for Saitek X52!?

BiBa

I've just installed FC3.

I went to DCS Users Files Downloads looking for Device Profiles for my Saitek X52 for:

A-10A

F-15C

Su-25T

Su-27

Su-33

Mi-29A

Mi-29C

but couldn't find one single, neither Saitek nor anything else!

Is FC3 so unpopular that no Simmer was bounteous enough to share his Device treasures with the rest of the community?

Need some tip for FC3 devices.

Thanks

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.

Moin. Well, how about setting up a profile and upload it for others? This would be a great start.

Moin Moin - I've already done that for the following:

Saitek X52 Profile with TrackIR for Ka-50

(This is my Saitek X52 profile suitable for TrackIR Users for the BS HOTAS with ALL its Keyboard-Commands embedded and assigned as near as possible to the real HOTAS of the Black Shark!)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=BiBa&arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=70&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=78&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=14&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=31&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=BiBa&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y

Saitek X52 Profile with TrackIR for A-10C

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=70&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=59&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=14&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=60&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=BiBa&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y

Rest will follow

Edited by Biba

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.

• 10 months later...

I couldn't wait longer, so I made this first Saitek X52 Device Profile for F-15!

It includes TrackIR + NVIDEA 3D Vision and covers up almost all essential F-15C activities,

(Mode 2-3) so that you don't need the Keyboard anymore.

For none TrackIR users, Views/ Camera movements are on POV Hat 1-Mode 1.

This Profile has also:

- a configuration set for a NVIDIA 3D Vision monitor (Pinkie Switch+Mode 1).

You should change your 3D NVIDIA configuration accordingly to this X52 setting,

because 3D Vision Default uses the same constellation of DCS's Views!

- Radio COM + Views F1-F12 (Pinkie Switch+Mode 1)

- Airbrake On/Off is set on the Precision Slide. When not in use it should remain centered.

- For TrackIR setting, I advice to use the Mini Stick X/Y.

They are set to Bands and are edited appropriately.

TrackIR 1-4 still need to be programmed to your own use.

- The Mini Stick X/Y+Pinkie Switch are set with 4 Labels settings.

- Radar Vertical & Horizontal are to be assigned in the

DCA/ Options/ Controls/ Layer F-15C/ Axis Commands: Saitek X52 Flight Control/ Joy_RX & Joy_RY.

Have Fun

BiBa

Download:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1061273/

(Zip-File also includes 6 Profiles Pics)

I've just installed FC3.

I went to DCS Users Files Downloads looking for Device Profiles for my Saitek X52 for:

A-10A

F-15C

Su-25T

Su-27

Su-33

Mi-29A

Mi-29C

but couldn't find one single, neither Saitek nor anything else!

Is FC3 so unpopular that no Simmer was bounteous enough to share his Device treasures with the rest of the community?

Need some tip for FC3 devices.

Thanks

Here you go: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?arrFilter_pf%5Bfiletype%5D=70&arrFilter_pf%5Bgameversion%5D=87&arrFilter_pf%5Bfilelang%5D=&arrFilter_pf%5Baircraft%5D=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1052845/

Take a look at my profiles.

F-15C

Su-25T

Su-27

Su-33

Mi-29

F-86

Mig-21

P-51

All in WIP but ok to fly with already.

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

X52 Pro ist not compatible with X52 - but it is the other way around.

U can mod my profiles to make them work i think.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

U can mod my profiles to make them work i think.
Some of them just cannot be opened, and the other once opened, they just look weird, like with 2 Modes, without Pinkie-Switch.

I would have been happy having a look on your profiles, but X52Pro is a later version of X52 and is just NOT compatible. :joystick:

i've made (i think) a nice profile (named buttons and all :P) for the '52 pro with trackIR, i've used the modes as categories, 1 - landing and take off, 2 - autopilot/general flight/navigation, 3 - combat. so for example cruising in mode 2 on the stick, i change to BVR mode in the f15, then switch the stick to mode 3 for combat which has all my radar controls.

i have common buttons across the flight modes (2 and 3) like countermeasures, ecm, airbrake, and common buttons across modes 1 and 2 like navigation lights, flaps, etc.

it seems to work well, i am constantly tweaking it...i tried to make the trim turn on and off very quickly in the profile software when i hold the button down, as the f15s trim is thuper thenthetive, but i don't think i've got it right and it needs tweaking.

i've also had to map the odd button in game, like weapon release...i remember having a problem mapping guns and weapon release to the same button, so i'd be happy to send you my profile along with the dcs keyboard profile but i found that making the profile myself helped my understanding of the game. it's a pain, but because there are so many options, who's to say what is the best profile? would the best then be whatever is comfortable for you?

Opinions expressed here are subjective and redundant

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Why is it so hard to try to get people to actually share things and help new users here.. If you do not have what someone is asking for why do some of you have the need to say MAKE IT YOURSELF and then You can share it with others or You go make it yourself and figure it out for yourself how to do it because most are to selfish to share anything..

I actually thought DCS was a friendly community of gammers... YES I SAID IT GAMERS who would be happy to share and help new people but over the years I have found that That is mostly FALSE THINKING... ITS more like a DOG EAT DOG WORLD HERE.

Why is it so hard to try to get people to actually share things and help new users here..

Hold your horses! You seem to have very distorted view of how really helpful this community is compared to other gamers' forums.

You've just made 3 year old necropost that suggests you need some help badly yet you forgot to ask what you want to know and instead you whine about nonexistent problem.

On the topic, my personal view on device profiles is this: If you need one you don't really know where to start, so you probably shouldn't jump to bind every possible buton on your HOTAS just yet. Start with basic axis and throttle and go from there adding stuff when you need them. Using someone else's profile is just like setting the car for somebody else - it fits only one person - the mirrors, seat, radio stations, etc.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria