F18 circuit breakers fix

DLEGION

sometimes i may appear as a troll, so for once that i see a good step in the right direction, i am very happy to remark it!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4069345&postcount=219

here clearly says ED is going to finally fix the ability to pull 30g+ on the hornet , they not say how, but i hope in a realistic way ( not just disabling the pins, LOL) like break wings the same as F14, Su27 ecc.. !

thats a really apreciated step, now i hope they keep fixing the other years-old bugs (like inverted ground effect ecc...)

even if its just words for now, i want to belive!

so… good job on that one !

• ED Team
sometimes i may appear as a troll, so for once that i see a good step in the right direction, i am very happy to remark it!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4069345&postcount=219

here clearly says ED is going to finally fix the ability to pull 30g+ on the hornet , they not say how, but i hope in a realistic way ( not just disabling the pins, LOL) like break wings the same as F14, Su27 ecc.. !

thats a really apreciated step, now i hope they keep fixing the other years-old bugs (like inverted ground effect ecc...)

even if its just words for now, i want to belive!

so… good job on that one !

Hi

the issue is that the G simulation is not kicking in, and no damage is being done during this high G. Once they are both fixed disabling the FCS will have consequences with G load out side of allowed limits.

The team are working on it, we hope to have more news soon.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It would be the height of hilarity if the fix got in, and some cheater thats been doing it just disintegrated in mid air the next time he tried it... Just a suggestion :)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).