Jabbers - DCS World - AV-8B - Tutorials

Jabbers_

Jabbers , im sorry if i had to post here but can you tell me what Nvidia driver you are using with VR . im using 388.31 and its giving me bad stuttering in DCS 2.1 before that it was butter smooth like yours but i cant recall what version i was using in order to roll back

Jabbers , im sorry if i had to post here but can you tell me what Nvidia driver you are using with VR . im using 388.31 and its giving me bad stuttering in DCS 2.1 before that it was butter smooth like yours but i cant recall what version i was using in order to roll back

I never update :) I'm like 5-6 versions back, once its working, i dont mess with it for that reason. Windows says (23.21.13.8813)

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

Hey Jabbers

I'm a subscriber and was hoping you could do a couple of videos in the Harrier. Id like to use your channel for our new pilots coming into the vVMA-231 squadron.

Can you do a video on Navigation in the Harrier, also a video on deploying guns and ATA Refueling. Thanks man

Two thumbs up!! Thanks Jabbers

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Hey Jabbers

I'm a subscriber and was hoping you could do a couple of videos in the Harrier. Id like to use your channel for our new pilots coming into the vVMA-231 squadron.

Can you do a video on Navigation in the Harrier, also a video on deploying guns and ATA Refueling. Thanks man

Navigation doesnt really work right now, from what i can tell at least. For ATA i dunno what I would do, line it up, trim, driving in, not much to it but practices, practices, practices, practices. As for guns, someone else asked about this and i replied with "What exactly do you need to know since you basically select the guns and then put the pipper on the target and spray. So examples of what you would wanna see would be helpful.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

I've watched the Sidearm video and one thing strikes me as odd. You can see that the Sidearm only locks on the SA-8 once the SA-8 switches to tracking mode. But, then, after the missile is fired, the SA-8 is put on the beam and then the SA-8 lock on the airplane is dropped.

IMHO, this would also infer that the missile is no longer locked on the SA-8 radar. Sidearm looks too small and low-tech to have the option to guide on the last location of the radar once the lock is dropped. And even if it did, it would not be a direct hit and given its small warhead, it would have zero effect on the target, I presume.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I've watched the Sidearm video and one thing strikes me as odd. You can see that the Sidearm only locks on the SA-8 once the SA-8 switches to tracking mode. But, then, after the missile is fired, the SA-8 is put on the beam and then the SA-8 lock on the airplane is dropped.

IMHO, this would also infer that the missile is no longer locked on the SA-8 radar. Sidearm looks too small and low-tech to have the option to guide on the last location of the radar once the lock is dropped. And even if it did, it would not be a direct hit and given its small warhead, it would have zero effect on the target, I presume.

Ya accuracy and range are the 2 reasons why i found it was taken out of commision. However, i think it cooincidentally aquired due to range, once the SA-8 switch to tracking mode. I've had it lock without being tracked. It is simple searching for the radar signal the RWR is using. I also have had them miss, and I've had them self detonate because they lost track of the target due to the target radar going offline.