Civilian planes

Neon

hello! i just found this thread while searching for civilian aircraft. i couldn't see the info on the first page, so wanted to see if this was something i could download?

im running newest open beta and open alpha, would it work on those?

thanks!

Download.

Dropbox

Z97-HD3 |i7-4790k | 32GB RAM | 2080TI | Oculus Rift | ne Riesenmenge SSDs

cam.em-key.de

hi - i'm confused about the installation directory? the readme says stick it in:

C:\ Users \ Username \ Saved Games \ DCS.openalpha \ Mods \ aircraft

that seems a strange place to put this folder. it shouldn't go in the main DCS directory?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

For the planes refusing to land, it's not this mod. I've tried with official ED planes and it's the same.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

i've tried putting the "Civilian Aircraft Mod" folder in:

1) C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\aircraft

2) C:\Program Files\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\tech

3) C:\Program Files\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft

but none have worked. can anyone please help a guy out?

:(

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Since 2.1.1 and 1.5.8 all aircraft mods go in Saved Games\Mods\aircraft and work fine I just test in mission editor and civilian planes are in game (list is ok with A380 B737 ....) can you make a screenshot of your Mission Editor and with list of plane visible as soon as you put one on the map ?

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

i've tried putting the "Civilian Aircraft Mod" folder in:

1) C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\aircraft

2) C:\Program Files\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\tech

3) C:\Program Files\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft

but none have worked. can anyone please help a guy out?

:(

My "Civil Aircraft Mod" folder is in: ...Saved Games\(DCS folder)\Mods\aircraft\ and it works fine.

The aircraft are there to select in the ME under the "Transports" subheading.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Since 2.1.1 and 1.5.8 all aircraft mods go in Saved Games\Mods\aircraft and work fine I just test in mission editor and civilian planes are in game (list is ok with A380 B737 ....) can you make a screenshot of your Mission Editor and with list of plane visible as soon as you put one on the map ?

here's where i have put the folder (note: i had to manually create the "Mods" folder because it wasn't there the begin with) -

[ATTACH]174582[/ATTACH]

here's mission editor screen:

[ATTACH]174583[/ATTACH]

hello! i just found this thread while searching for civilian aircraft. i couldn't see the info on the first page, so wanted to see if this was something i could download?

im running newest open beta and open alpha, would it work on those?

thanks!

Here the entry

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3268436&postcount=89

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8x 3.9GHz / 4.5GHz Turbo) | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon | 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 8GB MSI RTX2080Super GAMING X TRIO | 1000GB SAMSUNG 970-EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 | SSD 1000GB Crucial MX500 (560MB/s - 510MB/s) | TrackIR 5;

Modules: FC3, A10C, A10C II, Mig21Bis, F-16C Viper, FA-18C, JF-17 Thunder, L-39, CArms, Hawk, Aviojet C101, F-86 Sabre, Mig 15, Razbam M2KC, F-5E Tiger, Viggen, Spitfire, Mustang, Dora, BF-109, AV-8B Harrier, Persian Gulf, FA-18C, F-16 Viper, JF-17 Thunder, F-14B TomCattiCat, SuperCarrier, Nevada, Syria, Mariann-Island, South-Atlantic, Channel-Map, Normandy Map + WWII Assets Pack

here's where i have put the folder (note: i had to manually create the "Mods" folder because it wasn't there the begin with)

That's correct. Further - be sure that the other installations/copies are removed (I mean your copies under the game-directory. If there are more than one civil-aircraft-mod installed, they will not shown up in ME)

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8x 3.9GHz / 4.5GHz Turbo) | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon | 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 8GB MSI RTX2080Super GAMING X TRIO | 1000GB SAMSUNG 970-EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 | SSD 1000GB Crucial MX500 (560MB/s - 510MB/s) | TrackIR 5;

Modules: FC3, A10C, A10C II, Mig21Bis, F-16C Viper, FA-18C, JF-17 Thunder, L-39, CArms, Hawk, Aviojet C101, F-86 Sabre, Mig 15, Razbam M2KC, F-5E Tiger, Viggen, Spitfire, Mustang, Dora, BF-109, AV-8B Harrier, Persian Gulf, FA-18C, F-16 Viper, JF-17 Thunder, F-14B TomCattiCat, SuperCarrier, Nevada, Syria, Mariann-Island, South-Atlantic, Channel-Map, Normandy Map + WWII Assets Pack

That's correct. Further - be sure that the other installations/copies are removed (I mean your copies under the game-directory. If there are more than one civil-aircraft-mod installed, they will not shown up in ME)

i have removed the folder from other locations, its only in the one specified now. quite the mystery, why the heck doesn't this work for me? :doh:

Hm, okay - I'm out of ideas. Is it working in DCS 1.5.x?

Torso also has this problem, see the posts here and the following pages:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=191394&page=16

Maybe he has solved the problem meanwhile? Contact him?

Edited by Popchar

thanks for the reference.

i did install in same directory in the 1.5 version and it works! so i know i'm doing it right. seems to be a problem with 2.2

Flyable, or AI only?

AI only presumably.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I really appreciate you even responding. I really do.

Just to be clear, yes there is the aircraft dir in my saved games dcs dir so it does indeed look like

C:\Users\Torso\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\aircraft\Civil Aircraft Mod (just showing full path for clarity. And no, the CAM dir is not double nested in another CAM folder.)

So all correct there.

Also, double checked and no double install of the mod, only placed in the saved games dir as instructed.

Still a mystery but thanks for taking a couple minutes out to reply to me. I just want to enjoy this very cool mod in 2.1 like I am seeing everyone else is doing..lol.

A repair of the 2.2 installation did it for me. The repair process according to:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Edited by capt_tom

• 2 weeks later...

I really would like to use this mod, but it seems it does not show in the ME for me either in the Alpha or Beta! has anyone got some ideas.

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL

Hey I really appreciate you even responding. I really do.

Just to be clear, yes there is the aircraft dir in my saved games dcs dir so it does indeed look like

C:\Users\Torso\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\aircraft\Civil Aircraft Mod (just showing full path for clarity. And no, the CAM dir is not double nested in another CAM folder.)

So all correct there.

Also, double checked and no double install of the mod, only placed in the saved games dir as instructed.

Still a mystery but thanks for taking a couple minutes out to reply to me. I just want to enjoy this very cool mod in 2.1 like I am seeing everyone else is doing..lol.

I really would like to use this mod, but it seems it does not show in the ME for me either in the Alpha or Beta! has anyone got some ideas.

Hello,

I had the same problem and after looking for a moment and tried several things like you, I realized that the problem came from the archive extraction software that I used (Winrar).

Indeed once I extracted the file with 7Zip everything to walk like clockwork!:thumbup:

I hope it can help you :)

Hello,

I had the same problem and after looking for a moment and tried several things like you,

All sorted, it was my stupidity that created the dilemma. Excellent addition to DCS IMO.

i7 8086K(Delidded@5.2),ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula Z370,Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition, 32GB DDR4,860 Pro SSD x2,970 Pro M.2, 840 Evo, Asus ROG PG278Q G-Sync.. Rift S:pilotfly:https://imgur.com/a/TRIm7nL