Ze Dim' New Static Pack

• 4 weeks later...

Field Carrier LENS

I'd like to see a Fresnel Lens (Portable) that is used at airfield for FCLP practice. That's Field Carrier Landing Practice... Should have a 3 degree glide slope projected like at the ship... :smilewink:

• 3 weeks later...

Field Carrier Landing Mirror

It would be nice to have a functional FLOLS or IFLOLS. The Fresnel Lens that is used by the carrier Navy. The acronym stands for Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System or the Improved Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System.

It would be nice to have a functional FLOLS or IFLOLS. The Fresnel Lens that is used by the carrier Navy. The acronym stands for Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System or the Improved Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System.

There already is one around - together with "carrier runway" lights for field carrier landings. Give me a minute, gotta check out which of the many mods i've installed contains them.

Edit: Here you go: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=217432

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Another thing I wish for is a new bambi bucket since Upuaut's wonderful mod doesnt seem to work anymore. For obvious reasons, I'd really like to create some forest firefighting sceneries for the Mi-8.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WW2 Mods need correction

Expect many additions in upcoming days, so feel free to add your wishes here so I can see if I add them. I don't have 100 ideas when it comes to statics so go on. ;)

Thanks for your great contribution. I would wish for the broken WW2- era mods ( such as the Ju 88 and He 111 user mods) to be corrected, as these were really useful for building Normandy missions. DCS E.D. make W.I.P. promises but do not produce much to improve the WW II experience.

Best regards,

Mich

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Sorry redistribution will not be tolerated. You'll have to wait for official integration. ;)

Nicolas

Should i read into that that the pack is to become some form of paid DLC? Of course you wont be able to answer that.

Regardless, looking through threads various at the work of some community artists and realising a lot of their fine craft no longer works im personally very supportive of the idea that such people are rewarded/offically recognised for their talents, especially when those talents add significantly to the immersion a player can feel in the game.

Additonally whilst talent should be rewarded regardless, it may also better encourage/make worthwhile/guarantee the time later required for the fixes required as patches progress.

I have only recently discovered the ME and some of the mods for use in it but already I really appreciate the passion and eye for detail a motivated and talented 3rd party can provide.

Having come to the party very late, i look forward to enjoying your work at some future point, however its released.

All the best

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Hi Dimitriov,

I was wondering !

There is 3 objects that would be great for the civil airports.

An airliner push truck, a white tow bar and the orange safety cones.

Any chance you would work on it????

Just asking !

Et surtout merci pour tout le super taf que tu as déjà fait pour la communauté.

Edited by tosmonaute

Having come to the party very late...

All the best

Yes, me too. Unfair, but that's Ok :(

GRqJEzB.png

Edited by Hamilton

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

• 3 months later...

That pack was publicly released specifically for helos after a lot of mission furniture failed on the last major DCP upgrade.

Subsequently that author withdrew the link as IIRC it may be incorporated in some form in a later airframe module.

You can edit the miz file and edit out the mod and open the miz but I'll send you a PM :)

SIGBLOCK.png

What am I missing.

I am trying to play a mission that requires ze dim static pack

I cannot find the pack

I cannot open the mission and edit it without the pack

Does anyone know how to fix this stuff.

It seems like lunacy

You can edit .miz, open it with Winrar (for example), you'll find a folder "mission", open it with Notepad++ and delete what I mark in red:

GPhwJb-Zeufman-Mission-1.png

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG