[DCS World: BS2] Ricardo's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mods

Hello Dev :thumbup:

I don't know if I'm the only one participant but I'm very interested by your work and I really love all your works and Mods...

Of course I've installed all your Mods and I hope that you will publish other awesome and incredible Mod and Update for the KA-50 because this simulation is incredible and awesome.

Once again a great thanks for your work and your sharing, if you created other Mods or Upgrades I'm very interested in advance :wub:

I wish you a very good weekend, best regards. Skull :drunk:

Thank you so much Skulleader. And I agree with you about it's incredible and awesome simulation.

Take care yourself.

Best wishes.

:beer:

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

:) Thank you Panzer. I like changes too. :)

Guys; With inspiration from A-10C's compass, I added N, E, S and W letters on Ka-50's compass.

attachment.php?attachmentid=74454

You may download compass-letters.rar (1.3 Mb).

I've updated 1st post as well.

Thank you for this. Never realized how something so simple, could help someone navigationally challenged as myself.

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

Hi Doveman.

Could you please check this pit?

Hi Devrim,

Looks great to me, thanks for doing that :thumbup:

I haven't had a chance to test it in-game yet as I've been so busy with Christmas coming up I haven't even had a chance to fly at all :cry: but I'll get back on it soon :)

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen

Thank you for this. Never realized how something so simple, could help someone navigationally challenged as myself.
Right, Lokitexas. As myself too. :)

...I haven't had a chance to test it in-game yet as I've been so busy with Christmas coming up I haven't even had a chance to fly at all :cry: but I'll get back on it soon :)
Ok. See you around...

Excellent work!!!!

Please can you release Russian version of this cockpit?

Thank you very much.

antonio.

Thanks Joker. I'll try to do it. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Hello,

Yes great idea, added this new compas with the Devrim pit it's perfect.

But please can you add this new compas for your two pit: Black pick and for the G-Blue Pit ?

Congratulatiob for your work guys...

Best regards. Skull

Sir, THANK YOU. Really your cockpit is pretty and accurate.

antonio.

By the way, the technique that changing colour black to g-blue brings some issues with itself. Some dark areas don't seem quite well. I'll fix those area for smooth looking. So, an update will be released soon...

...But please can you add this new compas for your two pit: Black pick and for the G-Blue Pit ? Congratulatiob for your work guys...
Thanks Skull. New compass (with letters) is already added GBlue Pit. For Black Pit, I added it as a update file under the Black Pit section of first page.

Have a nice day. See you...

Hello Devrim,

Oops I'm very sorry concerning my mistake with the GBlue Pit...

About the update file in the Black Pit section It's perfect I go now ^^

Have a good day and best regards. Skull

• 1 month later...

Hey Devrim!

I'm using the upgraded HD pit. While trying to figure out why my ADF was pointing everywhere but where it should, I realized that the white dot on the ARK rotary is on the side opposite the active number.

Is it like this in the stock pit? Can it be changed here?

Yes Seikdel, you're right. I've checked it out.

Actually white dot is on the center. But, I think because of pilot's head angle and the dark colours, we see it like in the opposite side of where it should be.

Anyway; here's a little fix for it. I hope it's Ok. Please try it.

Download ADF Channel Knob update: fix_adfknob.rar (1.3 Mb)

Thank you so much. :)

Probably this may not work in v1.

I'll try to search Ricardo's first work for v1 when at home.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The original BS? If you mean Black Shark 1, I think it doesn't work with it.

As in the first post's titles, this mods work with DCS World: Black Shark 2 and of course compatible with v1.2.4

• 3 weeks later...

I think you didn't run complete install process.

Could you please re-read the install text? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Devrim

I just bought BS2 and read all 23 pages of this thread and your pit looks awesome.

However, I just want to be sure I have the right info. In addition to your V1.2 of cockpit, both the compass and ADF fixes should also be installed. Correct?

I am a little confused as to whether the G-Blue cockpit color should be added after V1.2? Is it HD and contain all the changes in V1.2 [with the two fixes installed] ? Thanks for your efforts and I am looking forward to using this mod and some of your other mods.

I assume all this works with 1.24?

After posting the above, I found a thread about Ricardo's blue texture mod and posted the following on that thread. Some help would be appreciated:

Okay, now I am confused.

I would like to use Ricardo's blue pit changes, but I have some noob questions:

1. Is Ricardo's KA 50 textures a standalone mod or do you use them with after you install the black pit HD mod?

2. If you have to install the black HD mod first, is it Devrim's V1.2x or Ricardo's apparently older Black HD mod?

3. Can I install Devrim's V1.2x black pit, then use Ricardo's blue texture mod?

4. Ricardos blue changes mod appears to be newer than Devrim's G-Blue pit and therefore, should Ricardo's mod be used [assuming you like the colors of both pits]?

Perhaps the simplest thing would be if someone would simply list the mods in the order needed to obtain a blue HD cockpit. I think it is easier to see everything in with the blue cockpit, but I am just confused as to what mods to use and in what order.

Thanks

Edited by sobe
added info on Ricardo's thread

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Hi. I moved my answer into Ricardo's thread.

See you.

Edited by Devrim

Hey Devrim, thanks as always for the continued work on this mod. It's still my favorite cockpit mod by far =)

While researching an ABRIS function, I came across this little gem. Based on what that guy says, the TLG and TLF (telegraph and telephone) modes are swapped: the up position is telegraph mode (filters out the base signal) and the down position is telephone mode.

I can't seem to find much information on these two broadcast modes via google. Perhaps a real-life pilot/NDB expert can shed some light on this. Anyway, if that guy is correct, it'd be a simple fix, right?