installing FW-190A8 in open bete

CyStriker

I am unable to install Fw-190A8 in the open bete 5.5.5. I have tried using the installer for the Fw-190D9 and using Notepad++ as directed change name to Fw-190A8 and not work... no such module......

WhaT is the exact name I should use to install for the open bete? Is there a new installer for A8 like in D9?

My operation has been canceled and rescheduled to August 1, 2019.... the cardiologist wants it done at the central hospital... that is not a good sign. Now I have over 30 days to clean my PC, delid and relid the 4770K... oc to 4.3. I am using liquid metal. I am also going to replace the ihs with a 2nd market all copper... even with air cooling (currently Ap 36 degrees C,,,... I should get 10 C cooler under stress?

I am also going to optimize my sli GTX 970s... I have the EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0. I because the cooler has aluminum I will use Artic Silver 5 on those items.

I should receive my new LG34" 120Hz ultra wide monitor by this Friday... by then I ashould have had time to get the computer in shape to max my performance.

Lastly I can start cutting the support system for the arms of my chair whereat i will attach the HOTAS support platforms I have all ready made.

I do not think I will be able to go with VR... vertigo. I have the TrackerIR and trackhat tracker i will use.

I look forward to playing... I hope you can resolve this matter with installing A8 as timely as possible.

CyStriker

I had a similar issue, but it was because I had accidentally bought it on the wrong account. I contacted the help desk, explained the issue, and they cleared it up. I also requested they delete my other (old) account to avoid this issue again. Haven't checked though

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

I am unable to install Fw-190A8 in the open bete 5.5.5. I have tried using the installer for the Fw-190D9 and using Notepad++ as directed change name to Fw-190A8 and not work... no such module......

WhaT is the exact name I should use to install for the open bete?

The exact name is "FW-190A8" ... all upper case.

My operation has been canceled and rescheduled to August 1, 2019.... the cardiologist wants it done at the central hospital... that is not a good sign.

Sorry to hear that .. hope everything will go well ... best wishes

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

FW-190 A8

Gents:

T U for reply. I finally was able to install. I saved the corrected (notepad++) FW190D9 to a separate file and copied from there into the DCS Open Bete file.. and ran.... it worked.

I hope to start on computer tomorrow .... Thank you for the good wishes..:<)

CyStriker