Looking for a particular mission

Legs

Hey everyone my group and I are looking for a dynamic mission that has auto tasking for A2A and A2G. we have tried The Round Table, TTI and Operation Snowfox but we want to see what else is out there. Post recommendations please! Something that gives you tasking to complete like snowfox is what we want but snowfox isnt telling us anything is complete when we blow targets up

LEGS - JTF-13

Hey everyone my group and I are looking for a dynamic mission that has auto tasking for A2A and A2G. we have tried The Round Table, TTI and Operation Snowfox but we want to see what else is out there. Post recommendations please! Something that gives you tasking to complete like snowfox is what we want but snowfox isnt telling us anything is complete when we blow targets up

You should be getting a "Mission Successful" message with a sound playing once a given group or target building is destroyed. It should then after a few seconds give you a new mission. If you are not getting that please post as much detail as you can in the Snowfox thread so I can take a look at it.

You should be getting a "Mission Successful" message with a sound playing once a given group or target building is destroyed. It should then after a few seconds give you a new mission. If you are not getting that please post as much detail as you can in the Snowfox thread so I can take a look at it.

IIRC we did one yesterday on Abu Musa Island where you have to destroy the bunker(s) and we pretty much wiped the entire island and didnt get said message of completion

LEGS - JTF-13