[WISHLIST] New A10C suite as a Paid upgrade

falcon_120

As has been pointed out numerous times, ED is contract limited on what they can give us.

It would require an entirely new agreement to bring forth any upgrades and pretty much every response from ED has been “Not going to happen”

Dare to dream though...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

I like the A-10. I would strike immediately. Look at what they made of it.

Iffcc box, ejection rail, canopy brakers :beer:

attachment.php?attachmentid=217183&stc=1&d=1568456792

Although I'm happy with her, an update on suite X would be awesome.

1a.thumb.JPG.9e97ca560b0a67da78b2d53451cd8b7e.JPG

Edited by Falkaroth

i9-11900K, alle Kerne 5100 MHz  –  Asus ROG Maximus XIII Extreme – 64 GB DDR4 3733 MHz Cl17 – NVIDIA Rtx Asus Strix Oc 2080 super (4090 später 🕹️) – Hotas Warthog mit Drossel – Vpc Mongoos T50CM2 & Vpc 200 mm Verlängerung – Vpc ACE Sammlung Pedale -Trackir5

Since it is a wish list thread, and that is what they serve.

Yes!!!! But it is so nice to get this cockpit refresh. I am sure the VR folks will rejoice!! My favorite bird, the first one I mastered decently.

Such a nice cockpit to lounge in, as you limp home, as opposed to the fasties - if a missile even looks at you cross-eyed you either die, or are blown out of the sky.

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

As has been pointed out numerous times, ED is contract limited on what they can give us.

It would require an entirely new agreement to bring forth any upgrades and pretty much every response from ED has been “Not going to happen”

Dare to dream though...

Are you reminding me why is not happening? It is a wishlist...

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Are you reminding me why is not happening? It is a wishlist...

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

The wish should be “I wish ED would renegotiate with the Air Force”

Then you can start a feature wish list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Just a small thing, put the left and right consul views into the view lists, so we can access the radio and other controls easily. Right now the snap view is almost OK but we have to hold down the snap key and input data.

Edited by john9001

The wish should be “I wish ED would renegotiate with the Air Force”

Then you can start a feature wish list.

No, it should not. I'm a customer, which means I ask for a wish from a "market demand" perspective, aka 'user request' which is :"I would love a new suite of the A10C and I would pay for it".

The implications such a request may or may not have (this is, "renegotiation of a former contract with X") are transparent to me and by no means I should know about them.

Additionally to that, it make no sense to start a wish list after an hypothetical renegotiation, cause that would mean ED already have the determination to create another update, and the features of that development would be determined by the agreement or concesions imposed by the ANG, so a wishlist after that would be futile.

So my original request remains.

Regards,

No, it should not. I'm a customer, which means I ask for a wish from a "market demand" perspective, aka 'user request' which is :"I would love a new suite of the A10C and I would pay for it".

The implications such a request may or may not have (this is, "renegotiation of a former contract with X") are transparent to me and by no means I should know about them.

Additionally to that, it make no sense to start a wish list after an hypothetical renegotiation, cause that would mean ED already have the determination to create another update, and the features of that development would be determined by the agreement or concesions imposed by the ANG, so a wishlist after that would be futile.

So my original request remains.

Regards,

You can "demand", but for a new suite that require a ED get a new approval for the military stament and that no interfere with another "contracts" (ANG) and contractual issues previously.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, I undertand what do you say on your "request", but that not change anything about ED need make first before build a module.

We asked too much from ED. For me, the free cockpit update is enough, much appreciated.

The updated cockpit and external model will make me very happy. My knowledge of what HMCS and suite 7 plus would bring to DCD and the A-10C makes me wish we’d get an upgrade that I would pay full price for.

For the life of me I can’t understand why people feel the need to come into a wishlist thread and repeat the “ED can’t because they have an agreement with the USAF” line. We all know that but it shouldn’t stop people from expressing their desires. Maybe if enough spoke up ED would consider trying to update the agreement with the Air Force.

Edited by Snoopy

Oh don't get me started, hehe, but no I won't go the "putin letter" way of discussion on this one, I'll just add that if there's no any change of the agreement whatsoever, not even a slightest update for some OFFBALL non-sensetive parts, then I guess at least there should be some kind of a general update of polish, optimizations, and a package of bug fixes along the way, like a "service pack" if you will, I mentioned that some time ago, that would settle it and make the update feel better.

But I agree with the OP, I would pay the upgrade price no hesitation ... like around 20 dollar sounds good IMO considering lack of details currently. If it's just an upgrade of a few systems built upon this one, not a whole new one from scratch.

If there's a 2007 F-16 why then should A-10C be stuck *way back .. wait I actually don't know which era it is, but if these things are in dev for ~5 years I'd say it's not over 2003 level.

I rather go with what they're thinking about with a new A-10 replacement, a SUPER WARTHOG !!! As some of the media called it AFAIK, so the A-10C programme was extended which in general means it's less likely for info to be relaxed, but that's okay I take the sacrifice there with the longterm benefit of seeing the A-10 design being improved upon and kept (I can not express how happy I am with that idea, vs one airframe to rule them all, makes it boring doesn't it)

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Paid upgrade? Anytime! :)

APKWS and HMD would aready be enough for me.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack