[REPORTED] Flashing X on air radar

stalhuth

Guys do you know what is that? sometimes I have a flashing X display in the air radar and don't let me use the weapons

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

too close for missiles.

Switch to gun!

no is not that cause I see the flashing X all the time

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

I had this once when I was in A/G mode. Do you have some bombs selected?

no bomb selected

Jammer in transmit? Pg 142 of EA manual?

no I'm not using any jammer signal

I will say I saw it yesterday...no idea how I got it either though other than I was playing around with the EW system a bit. Looked in the manual after the fact and that was the only thing I saw.

After that I got nothing.

Edited by Rainmaker

Small update on this. Had it appear again. Initially thought it might have been due to going radar to standby before going to GC Align on INS. Not it. I did figure out it could be cleared by cycling RT GEN off and back on. Not sure which BUS the RADAR is assigned to, but that seemed to work. LT GEN cycle did not work for the record.

I had a few other weird bugs on this one too with INS so I'm not sure if related or not. INS would not go into a realign after landing, counter was stuck at 99.9 and Time at 0:00 and wouldn't advance.