Is the autopilot working?

stalhuth

Altitude Hold seems to work for me ...

in my case the plane still go up or down, not like the viggen, the altitude hold in viggen is a straight flight all the time

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

Altitude Hold seems to work for me ...

are you sure? there was another thread about this and someone said it was not yet implemented

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

its not implemented i think

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Autopilot is not yet implemented. When you look at the "missing featuers" post located here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=196533, I would guess that the auto pilot will be added when they add the INS functionality.

Without a working INS system the autopilot would have no way of knowing where to put the aircraft to achieve what the switches are asking it to do.

No implementation for AFC yet guys, once I'm pretty happy with the dynamic derivative behavior I'll start integrating the AFC and turning it on for the release version. Hopefully "soon"!

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

Would be good to update missing features list, because there's a ton and a kilo of the stuff not yet implemented, but not mentioned in the manual. A few additional ones is e.g.

- True / Magnetic heading selection

- TACAN course selection

- Combat thrust indication (there is a button, and it does something, but doesn't seem to work as per manual).

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |