Can not log on on Sundays

BoBaker

Answered: Thanks for the suggestions: See Below for solution:

For several weeks I can not log on around 11AM EST USA. It says Server not Available but I have xxdays, xxhours left to log on locally. Each day this happens the day/hours are less. What happens when I run out of days. I am able to get on any other site/website/You Tube/ my Email. So it is not my end that is not connecting. I have one day left. This has only happened on Sundays until today which is a Monday. I tried both manual and auto long on but get the same result. What gives. Help!

SOLUTION: The answer seems to be that Norton 360 in Security - Web Security - Web Download was blocking my DCS "Sign In" attempt. When I turned that off it went as normal. Now why it worked some times and not on others I have no Idea. I will continue to monitor this and see if this is, in fact the answer. But at least for now all is well. Thanks to all that responded with suggestions.

Go here for several options if you are having this issue: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/authorization/#1490907

Bo

Edited by BoBaker
Answered

Thank you sir for the reply. Yes I tried that just a while ago and low and behold that address will not load either. In fact, the Forum is the only DCS site that will load. I have a 4g wifi connection which I believe may be getting throttled. However, I am able to load anything else I try including You Tube videos - so I am not sure what to do. I am OK until I run out of Daysxx left. Then I am not sure if it will reset or lock up. Very unnurving. I am going to try EagleDinamics site and see if that will get me anywhere. It has to be at DCS server end since it only hapens at the log in site. Again thank for the answer. I will let everyone know what I discover.

I would suspect your internet provider might not be forwarding all the internet traffic. Contact them.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria