AGM-65G

stalhuth

Don't how to launch this missile, is not like the D version, any tips?

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

The G is like the D, just bigger and not IR.

It's the other one (E) that is laser guided.

is the launch mode similar of the D version, also the distance? I guess there is a problem right now with the IRMV

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

Don't how to launch this missile, is not like the D version, any tips?

Not sure why you don't think it's the same, the AGM-65G is an IR Maverick and operates the same as the D version (though operation did change a little).

is the launch mode similar of the D version, also the distance?

It's the same, usual range is 7 - 6 nm, testing in DCS Open Beta 2.5.2.18307 using the DMT, I locked and fired at 7.4 nm

I guess there is a problem right now with the IRMV

Works for me, it has a 3 min cool down period (A2G Mode, Stores Page and IRMV selected) before it's status changes from STBY to RDY but other wise works ok.

Mavericks no longer uncage automatically, so you need to uncage each missile [LWin + C] before getting a IR picture on the LH MPCD.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 5 months later...

Quick question. Do these work on naval targets (armed speedboat?)

Also any tips on engaging moving targets. I have no issues blowing up parked BTR's but moving targets are a bit different.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).