Future Projects Road Map

Nate--IRL--

Update on future products...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1327908#post1327908

In the coming months we plan to release several new projects. While we wish to have open communications with our customers and let them know of our planned projects, please understand that plans often change due to unforeseen circumstances. The below list is a road map of our intentions and not a promise of things to come. As each product nears completion and feature lists are finalized, more details will be provided.

1- Combined Arms. This $19.99 add-on will allow A-10C, Black Shark 2, and Flaming Cliffs 3 owner to act as ground force commanders as the mission is running. Users can direct ground units, set fire missions for artillery/multiple rocket launchers, and take the role of a Joint Terminal Air Controller (JTAC). As the JTAC, players will have night vision goggles, IR pointer, laser designator, and Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR). Several other new items are still being considered. Combined Arms will work in both single player and multiplayer missions.

2- Flaming Cliffs 3. This will be a paid-for update to the Flaming Cliffs series and brings it to the same world, mission editor, AI, units, etc. as A-10C and Black Shark 2. We plan to include several upgrades to the aircraft, a resource management system, and several other new features. This will also make Flaming Cliffs online compatible with A-10C and Black Shark 2. Pricing will depend on what new features are included.

3- Nevada map. This will be a $19.99 add-on that will be compatible with A-10C, Black Shark 2, and FC3. Users that purchased the A-10C beta will get this map for free.

4- The first "DCS Flying Legends" aircraft will be released in the first half of 2012.

5- The next US fixed wing jet DCS aircraft is being worked on in parallel.

For Combined Arms and the Nevada map, a single purchase will allow these add-ons to work with A-10C 1.1.1.0, Black Shark 2, and FC3.

Nate

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

THERE@S JTAC. Thank you. And we've only got to pat once for the combined arms and Nevada which works with all the games. (I expected this as in my opinion making you pay three times for the same thing is *Pick from Ubisoft/EA/any other company you dislike.* levels. :D

And people say ED never share information. :thumbup:

Edited by Jona33

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

• ED Team

outstanding !!!!!

Looking forward to the flaming cliffs 3 !!

:) 8)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

DCS FLYING LEGENDS? if that plane is 1or 2 generation combat plane to me that is not good. who want to play f86 or p51

at least if that plane is f4 or F14 i'll buy it otherwise i don't think so

Relax, the next DCS Jet is in development parallel to this, as per the statement.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Regarding the flying legend thing - for DCS world or standalone?

It is the DCS Flying Legends :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

If they're talking about FC3 being able to integrate with A10 and BS2, does that mean that we can have player-controlled F-15s and SU-33s and Frogfoots in the mission as well? The air above Georgia just got really busy!!!

I just hope they do a discount for FC2 owners like they did with BS1.

I'm also very curious about Combined Arms as well.... I'm a bit confused with the way it was worded. Is this a separate program? Or is it a new feature that will be integrated with the current A10/BS2/FC3?

Still, it would be awesome to actually interact with a human FAC in the game.

- Ice

OK so here's my logic,The "DCS Legends Aircraft" has to share some common ground with the new Fixed wing Aircraft.

With the addition of rolling decks for Ships I believe a Nimitz Class Carrier is in the Works.If so,A Naval Aircraft has to be the next US Fixed wing module,Most likely a Hornet or SuperHornet.

Now If so we should get a WWII or Korea era Naval prop or jet,A Corsair or Panther?????????

Patrick

mini.gif