DCS A-10C Warthog, Beta 02 Patch Available

glenm

Anything good related to Frame rate, guys ? Does the patch improve game performance ?

I guess not, at least for me, even without mirrors around 5 frames less then with Beta1.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

found this weird, How many music backgrounds are in the game. I resently load and got a weird interesting music the funny is when I go to options and lower the music to 0 and then back up to 100 it change to the original, if I doit again quick it goes again to the same interesting music and again and again.

Can anyhone confirm or Iam lesining to something thsat I have in itunes :megalol:

<S>

so I let it run the track finish and star the old one I did the music to 0 to 100 and change again :lol:

There are 2 songs for main menu and they play randomly.

Check folder sounds/EditorMusic

i7 920@4.0Ghz, 12 GB RAM, ATI 4890, LG L246WHX@1920x1200, Saitek X52 Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder pedals, TrackIR4, Audigy 2ZS, Logitech G9x, Vista 64bit.