Problem with new static template use

BlacleyCole

I started from scratch on the Persian gulf map and built a farp using the default static items. Plus a unit of six vehicles and a unit of two hueys. It uses the four position helo pads. I added the farp items plus several cargos.

It gives me a window stating that I’m going to superimpose x items when I select yes nothing hopes the message stays if I hit no the window disappears and your left at the template selection screen.

What’s wrong?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 months later...

It gives me a window stating that I’m going to superimpose x items when I select yes nothing hopes the message stays if I hit no the window disappears and your left at the template selection screen.

What’s wrong?

It means that some objects on the template have the same name as objects already on your mission.

To prevent this, When i build a template I add a unique prefix to each name.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB