Swiss Air Force Terrain Mod/Structures

very veryyyy nice model... 3d max or blender? or something else.. maybe you can help me i got some trouble with blender and exporting 3ds/or obj models..it's my first day into the 3D World. Check my last post if you got time @PSV_Tango https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=214257&page=4

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

I see that the Hangar has lines and ground in front of the hangar. Are those hardened?

Any chance for LSMM or LSME Tower?

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 4 weeks later...

Any news on more Bunkers, Hangars and Towers?

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 5 months later...

Hey, i'll be back on doin those mods now that i get more time :)

Keep an eye on this thread.

Regards

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Remember that from the Freeware Airports of you are allowed to convert them as long as you mention the original author and it remains freeware! All good for Payerne, Meiringen, St. Stephan.

Little test that i've made :)

Trn48tt.jpg

LSMM - Nice

Very nice. Now perhaps J-3008 on a stick, and the ability to dig into mountains...?

Can the surface be used for landing or is it for cosmetic purposes only?

Landing - Spawn - Rearm/Refuel - Take off.

Only issues:

- Need to be on a very flat area

- Only allow plane with a dedicated FM to land. ( F-5, F18, Mirage, etc..)

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

Can you build the individual Buildings for LSMM. I will scrape one of the Caucasus airfields and replace the buildings ;)

Important, thats the part that complicates life. Nothing can be placed overlaying taxiways, stands and runway. This will immediately terminate ATC and AI ops.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Any chance to fix the APU Mod from PSV. It crashes my DCS

• 2 months later...

Any news?

• 5 months later...

I'm back.

Hello, sorry i was a bit inactive the last 3-4 months, i had a lot of job to do and lot of events to handle :) Now that i've a bit more time, i'm back at work :pilotfly:

Available Now:

KAFA (Emergency Arresting Cable)

Screen_200415_225927.jpg

Axalp Targets

Screen_200220_202002.jpg

I'm still trying to get the KAFA working as it should and try to get the axalp target to receive bullets impact without exploding :)

Take Care :D

• 1 year later...

The KAFA is a very nice addition to any airfield, however, when installed ATC transmissions such as “hold position”, “unable to clear for take off”, and my favourite “go to alternate”, result and appear to be directly connected to the Mod. DCS regards the system this as an "Obstruction", hence the resulting ATC instruction(s).

I ran several simple missions with and without the Mod and without fail, “with” resulted in having to go to an alternate, while “without” resulted in the usual ATC banter (Steer xxx° for xx nm, QNH, Rwy in use).

Any suggestions other then "don't use it"?

• 5 weeks later...
Am 16.4.2020 um 17:38 schrieb PSV_Tango:

I'm back.

Hello, sorry i was a bit inactive the last 3-4 months, i had a lot of job to do and lot of events to handle 🙂 Now that i've a bit more time, i'm back at work :pilotfly:

Available Now:

KAFA (Emergency Arresting Cable)

Axalp Targets

I'm still trying to get the KAFA working as it should and try to get the axalp target to receive bullets impact without exploding 🙂

Take Care 😄

Great work so far on the objects PSV_Tango. really nice additions to the airbases.👌

Any news on this project?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys, sorry i was inactive for sometime due the (well) situation that we all know. I'll update mods and stuffs to make them work again with current DCS version.

Take care

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1