F-15 is underpowered in FC2

What engines does FC2 models? -220 right?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Dont think the F-15 is underpowered, though I do think the Mig-29 is still way off. Some called it "Raptorsky" for good measure :D

yes it is way off; it sucks; it should be able to pitch similar to a hornet; the real deal is very powerful several pilots say that.

Not saying contrary, what I had in mind when I wrote my post was the sheer speed the mig can attain at all altitudes. When it lits the afterburners you can forget all about chasing it no mater altitude or load (havent seen migs use AG loads for a long time though).

And when it chases you, you better jetison everything you got and hope he either runs out of fuel or your wingmen engages him, else your in deep drivel.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Not saying contrary, what I had in mind when I wrote my post was the sheer speed the mig can attain at all altitudes. When it lits the afterburners you can forget all about chasing it no mater altitude or load (havent seen migs use AG loads for a long time though).

And when it chases you, you better jetison everything you got and hope he either runs out of fuel or your wingmen engages him, else your in deep drivel.

I fly the MiG rarely nowadays, but I force myself to fly it to keep in tune with it. I spend most of my time chasing F-15's with it typing "RUN FORREST RUN" in the chat window. :megalol:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I fly the MiG rarely nowadays, but I force myself to fly it to keep in tune with it. I spend most of my time chasing F-15's with it typing "RUN FORREST RUN" in the chat window. :megalol:

I've done that a few times in my F-15. I need to set up a mirco for my G15 to say that :megalol:

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Wondering if the F-15 can reach his official mach number which is 2.5 as far as I know. on Cali's screenie I can read 2.35.

Obviousely, the mig-29 is flying faster than 2.3 which is supposed to be its max mach number at height.

Edited by FLANKERATOR

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Wondering if the F-15 can reach his official mach number which is 2.5 as far as I know. on Cali's screenie I can read 2.35.

Obviousely, the mig-29 is flying faster than 2.3 which is supposed to be its max mach number at height.

I have gone faster then that, just didn't take a screen shot. Maybe I'll try it out soon and see what I get.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I reached a little over Mach 2.4 earlier today RTBing in the 51st

Dont think the F-15 is underpowered, though I do think the Mig-29 is still way off. Some called it "Raptorsky" for good measure :D

With LOD fixed (to maintain visual during closure) the only thing that needs to be done with MiG is slight ceiling increase. But how often do you hunt for sattelites with a MiG? I don't!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]